Kidnapped |Part 2|

In the Yuki household___

Gon just finished taking his shower while everyone else is waiting for him. He puts his tshirt and shorts on and drys his hair with a towel.  "Hey mom, my hair is still pretty wet," he said coming in the living room. Aubrey's face turned red instantly when she saw Gon with his hair wet.  "Well you last you washed your hair it took a while to dry." Yuki responded. 

"Hey where's Killua?" Asuna asked looking in the hallway where everyone's rooms are. The hallway seemed more quiet then usual. Asuna walks in Killua's room seeing he's not there. "Mom! Killua is not in the house!" Asuna yelled. 

"I know he said he was going to return soon." 

"But he's been gone since 12:00, it's 3:00 now." Xandria said looking at the clock. 

Yuki gasped looking at the clock on the wall. "Well, we have to go find him! Everyone! Let's go." 

Yuki turned off the tv and everyone exited the house. 

"He should be here..somewhere." Yuki said frightened.

"Yeah, Killua said he knew where to go now the forest. He remembered all the landmarks here." Asuna said hopefully. 

"Well, if he's been gone for this long he probably got lost or someone took him." Xandria guessed. 

"How dare you say such a thing, Yuki cried. "Don't say that! I can't believe I let this happen to him! He's gone!" 

Yuki went down to her knees and started crying. Asuna sat beside her saying, "Oh mom, don't cry we will find him, I know he wouldn't just leave like this."

Aubrey and Gon stood there in disbelief. Not knowing what to say. 

"Wait," Yuki said as tears came down her face. "I know where he is!" 

"Where?"  Asuna asked. 

"His family! One of his relatives must've snatched him! Whoever kidnapped Killua will die!" Yuki said her eyes going red. "No one takes my son, everyone grab onto me and don't let go!" 

Everyone grabbed onto Yuki and they teleported to the Zoldyck Household.

As they approached the Mansion, they saw Canary and Amane. 

"Halt!" They both commanded.

"Hey Canary!" Gon said.

"Gon?" Canary sighed. "I know you guys are here for Killua but they are not letting him leave the house again. So I advise you to leave." 

Gon stepped up. 

"Gon, no..." Yuki said pulling him back. "Let me handle this."