Glasses

"I have glasses!" Gon cried looking in the mirror. Do you need them?" Aubrey asked. "Well, they're reading glasses but I can see fine without them. Killua, what do you think of your glasses?" Gon asked looking at him. "They're alright," he replies squinting his eyes a bit. "I only wear my glasses at school!" Aubrey exclaimed. "You go to school?" Gon asked. "Yeah," "Gee I wish I could go to school," Gon wondered. "No you don't," Aubrey hissed. "We have to do homework and tests, projects, essays, SOLS at the end of the yea, consider yourself lucky!" 

"Ah, I see, Xandria goes to school too doesn't she?" Gon squinted. "Yeah, but we go to different schools.." Aubrey sighed. "Cuz you're still in elementary!" Gon stuck his tounge out at Aubrey. 

"Ugh, shut up! I'm going to middle school next year!" "Oh really?" Gon said surprised. 

"WHAT GRADE DID YOU THINK I WAS IN?!" Aubrey shouted. Gon laughed falling to the floor, "Don't worry about it!!!" Aubrey blushed madly while ashamed at the same time. "Argh, Gon.." 

Killua walked near the bookshelfs  and saw Xandria reading a comic, "What are you reading, Xandria?" Xandria looked at up surprised seeing Killua wearing glasses. "Y-you actually wore them?" She stuttered holding in laughter, "IDIOT YOU'RE WEARING THEM TOO!" Killua stated leaving down and poking her glasses. "I wear these at school, I'm used to wearing these."  Xandria replied. "Grr, whatever, I don't need these glasses anyway." He threw them in Xandria's lap. "You do look better without them," she giggled. Killua blushed, "Pff, yeah sure I do," Xandria got up and hugged Killua tightly, "I mean it." "T-thanks." 

"Hey Kurapika!" Yuki said grabbing his arm, "long time no see!" "Hey Yuki. How's it going?" The blonde scarlet eyed teen asked. "It's alright," Yuki said grabbing a leather book from a shelf. "I'm glad I brought them to the library, they can actually get their comprehension  up," Yuki said flipping through pages of the book. "Yeah, I somehow convinced them to all put glasses on," Kurapika laughed. "They all look so cute with them on," I agreed. "Kurapika, we should come to the library more often!"