Chapter 1

Your eyes peel open as the annoying sound of your alarm clock buzzing, fills your ear drums. You lazily outstretch a hand to turn it off, muting the irritating sound, slowly lifting your head as you raise into a sitting position, grabbing your blanket and throwing it off of you, swinging your legs around the side of your bed. You stand to your feet but instantly flop down to the floor due to tiredness, landing with a loud thump.
"Everything alright?!" You hear your mother call from downstairs. You don't answer her, you weren't on best terms with her so you were giving her the silent treatment.
You begin to crawl on your belly towards your chest of drawers, slowly standing to your feet as your limp arms pull open one of the drawers. Today was your first day at a new school, so you thought you would try to make yourself look decent. Instead of your usual jeans that you would wear, you pull out a [f/c] skirt with a crop top. Slowly putting them on. You stare at yourself in your mirror as you sigh, pinching a piece of skin around your belly that was shown by the short crop top. You decide to keep the skirt but try another top. You reach for your [f/c] turtle neck and put it on, tucking it into your skirt. You smile to yourself a little.
"A turtle neck with a skirt. Who would of thought that would match." You mumble to yourself as you waddle to the bathroom, brushing your teeth and your hair before slowly making your way downstairs.

Once at the bottom, you notice your mother in the kitchen cooking food. You ignore her as you walk over to the table, dragging your feet with each step, taking a seat and slumping your head down against the table. Your mother walks over to you, placing down what sounded like a glass.
"Sleep well dear?" She asks with a sweet tone. You ignore her. You don't nod, shake your head or even shrug. You remained completely still. Determined to successfully give her the silent treatment. She sighs walking away before bringing something else back to the table. It was your school bag containing your packed lunch.
"You can't ignore me forever [Name]." Your mother states. You again remain silent. In the hope to comfort you, your mother places her hand on your shoulder but you twitch and pull away, nudging her hand off of you.
"Don't touch me." You whisper angrily, your head still down against the table.
"That's enough of that [Name]. Now lift up your head, your breakfast is nearly ready." She orders. You do as she says and lazily lift your head. Rolling your eyes in her direction.
"I don't know why you're taking this out on me [Name]. Your farther abandoned us, we had to move." She says in her defence as she brings a plate full of toast, eggs and bacon over from the kitchen.
"He didn't abandon us." You say in reply. Pushing your plate away. You were too angry to eat.
"What was that?" You mouthed snaps, standing with her arms forward. You notice her stance so decide to get out of your seat and also stand up.
"He didn't abandon 'US'. He abandoned 'YOU' "
You snap back to your mother, spitting a little with each word.
"You better watch your mouth [Name]." Your mother says with a frustrated tone as a frown forms on her face.
"Dad still loves ME. It's not my fault you were such a crap wife that he wanted a new one. If I had the chance, I would cheat on you for a new mother!" You yell in anger. Your mothers arms drop as she gasps but one hand soon raises as she strikes your cheek. A red mark forming on your face from where she had hit you.
"I think you should leave for school early." She says, picking up your bag and shoving it to your chest before turning and walking back into the kitchen. You tut as you place your bag on your back and head out the front door, slamming it behind you.

Once outside, you decide to take a slow walk being as you were really early. But of course, you couldn't be too slow as you still need to find your way to school. You sigh as you make your way down the street. Everywhere was so quiet and peaceful. It was so calm, almost too calm. It didn't seem right. You start to get a weird feeling that someone was watching you, it creeped you out. You turn your head to look behind you but there was nothing there. However you still had a strange feeling so you quickened your pace a little, but that feeling still followed. You continue to move faster until you were running down the quiet street. Panting an wheezing. You didn't know what it was, if it was even anything, but a feeling is a feeling and you weren't going to ignore it.
As you continue to run, you turn your head to look behind you, checking if anything was following you. There was nothing there once again. As you go to look back in front, you suddenly clash into something, causing you to fall to the floor onto your backside with a thud. You blink a couple of times as you look up to see a man dressed in black with his hood up over his head. His dark silky hair poked out from under his hood. His stunning dark brown eyes stare down at you in surprise, his mouth slightly ajar. He was very attractive and handsome.
"My apologies, I was not looking where I was going." He says as he lowers a hand down to help me up. His voice was so deep and low but stern. In a way, it was kinda... cute.
You hesitantly take his hand as he pulls you to your feet.
"Oh no, don't be sorry. It was my fault. I should have been paying attention." You say in a shy and slightly embarrassed tone as you stare as his beautiful eyes.
"My name is Takuya Takao. You may address me with either name." He says with a tiny smile at the corner of his mouth. You nod as you process his name. Shaking his hand in return.
"My name is [Name]...                    [Name/LastName]." you reply. He gives you a nod back, his hair falling past his eyes but soon laying back into place once he raises his head.
"So [Name]. What was with the rush?" He asks. You feel even more embarrassed at the fact that he saw you run.
"Oh um. I don't really know.." you murmur. You decide it would be best not to tell him that you thought something was behind you as he may think you're crazy. Takuya tilts his head as he waits for your real answer, but you shake your head.
"Well. I must get going. Pleasure to meet you [Name]." He grins before walking down in the opposite direction .

[A/N: The picture below is the character I named as Takuya. I wish he was a real man as he is really attractive just for a picture.

 I wish he was a real man as he is really attractive just for a picture

Enjoy my new story!]