Chapter 37 - Your Moodswings are giving me Whiplash...

I am SO sorry that I havent uploaded in like....FOREVER.

My Junior Cert is in a month...

Study, Study, Study...

__________________________________________________________

Chapter 37.

"Oh Ciara! It was awful!" I moaned. "It was so awkward." I whined throughout the receiver.
"How'd they take it?" she asked in a hush voice.
"Surprisingly well." I answered.
"Okay, wanna meet down in ColdStone? I'm craving some ice cream." I giggled.
"Uh...Hold on, lemmie ask Ryan." she told me. I rolled my eyes and felt a sudden surge of anger run through me.
"He doesn't have the right to tell you whether you can or can't go! You don't need to ask him." I told angrily.
"Calm down, I'm going. Taking Ryan with me." she told me in a soothing tone.
"Yeah, well I'm taking Justin." I said in a 'in you face' sorta way.
"Um...Okay?" she giggled.
"JUSTIN! DO YOU WANNA GO TO COLDSTONE WITH ME, CIARA AND RYAN?" I shouted whilst holding the phone against me chest.
"YEAH, COMING." he yelled back, racing down the stairs.
"Justin's coming." I giggled.
"You know, Alice your moodswings are kinda giving me whiplash." Ciara told me matter-of-factly.
"Whatever your just jealous." I told her matter-of-factly walking out the door, Justin not far behind me.
"oh yeah? Jealous of what?" she asked.
"that you don't have a Baby in your belly." I giggled.
"believe me, I don't want a fetus growing inside me." she told me. A sudden rush of anger pulsed through me.
"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? HUH? OH, AND DON'T CALL MY BABY A FETUS...YOU...YOU...YOU BITCHOLE!" I yelled through the phone. Justin quickly snatched the phone off me.
"We'll see you at cold stone,okay? ... Yeah .... Yeah, bye."
"what'd you do that for? It's my phone Justin! God, your so immature." I told him angrily. He raised an eyebrow at me, but didn't say anything.
" don't  give me that look!" I ordered. All of a sudden, I felt a Tears stream down my face.
"I-I just hate it w-when people give m-me that look!" I blubbered. Justin's eyes widened once he realised I was crying.
"Um...there, there." he told me patting my back, opening his arms ready to pull me into a hug.
"D-don't touch me!" I exclaimed.
"Uh..okay, lemmie just call Ciara-" I cut him off.
"I don't want that bitchole near me." I told him as if it was the stupidest thing he ever said. And boy it was, she basically offended me and my baby.
"Um, okay?" he said dialling someones number.
"I SAID DONT CALL CIARA! CANT YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT?" I screamed at him tears streaming down my face.
"I'm not!" he exclaimed defensively.
Suddenly, a boy around Justin's age came running over.
"Justin? ... Hey man!" he said giving him a bro hug. His smile faltered once he caught sight of me. Instinctively, I got defensive.
"What the fuck you looking at?" I spat. He raised his eyebrows.
"Yo' I didn't mean anything by-" I cut him off.
"Do I look like an animal to you?" I asked him.
"Alice..." Justin said hesitant.
"Shut up Justin! God can I not even speak for myself anymore?" my attention drifted to the person standing beside Justin, still. He was still staring at me.
"what? Never seen a pregnant person before? Huh? Do you live under a rock-?"
"Alice..." Justin reasoned.
"-oh look, it's Patrick Star. You've got it all Pat, your dopey And you living under a rock. Oh and let's not forget your annoying yellow friend, Spongebob...that right Justin! I'm calling you Spongebob, YOU YELLOW FREAK!" I mocked Justin and his friend.
Instead of taking offence to what I just said, he grinned.
"Hi there, I'm Chaz." he smiled, his hand raised toward me, waiting for me to shake it.
"Uh, why would I care?" I said in a snarky tone.
"Alice!" Justin exclaimed. "That's it, I'm calling mom." he told me, his lips pressed together.
"He started it!" I whined.
Why should I get punished for his mistake? For Chaz's mistake, for Justin's mistake, for Ciara's mistake, even for Ryan's? It's not my fault they choose to annoy me. They just want to get me in trouble.
"Why would you do that!" I exclaimed to Justin's surprise.
"Alice, I don't have a choice. I don't know how to handle a pregnant woman-". He reasoned.
"you cant handle me? You hear that Chaz? He can't handle me. You know what Justin? YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS! that's all your problem is." I told him in a snarky tone.
"CANT TOUCH THIS! DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO. CANT TOUCH THIS...." I sang loud and obnoxiously. Chaz laughed loudly until Justin smacked him in the back of the head. This caught my attention.
"Justin! How dare you smack my friend," I smacked him. Hard. "What would your mother say? She would be so disappointed." I told him shaking my head at the thought.
"What!? Why would you care if I hit him or not? You said yourself a second ago a couple of minutes that you didn't care who he was." he reminded me.
"that was a couple of minutes ago? I can see the light now, I can see that Chaz is a good person, right Chaz?"
"Right."
"Great! Now you can be new Bestiee! Screw Ciara, right?" I giggled linking my arm with his. He chuckled but nodded.
"Of course, screw Justin right?" he joked.
"here that Justin? I'm his new best friend..ME." he didn't respond. "Cmon Chazzy." I giggled walking in the direction of cold-stone.

______________________________________________________

Yes, I know. Crappy Chapter.

I was to let yous know that I'm puttin Can't Be Tamed on hold and I'll upload Fame on Sunday(:I
'm going to my dad's...So i REALLY have to go...

Chaoi!