Chapter 4 - Black Out

Okay, Dude's i was gonna do a lil Recap kinda thing..The thing I do a the start if Every Chapter? So you guys remember what happened last...?

Ring any Bells? Hope so.

Well...I'm Not doin it on this Chapter because the last thing were the texts between Alice and Chris..? Remember? If not Read back over 'cause I'm not Typing it out AGAIN.

Like C'mon...Effort.

Anywhoo....Enjoy:)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 4.

I woke up at around Noon.

"Finally! I thought you were dead or something." Ciara gushed. I stuck my tongue out at her and plopped down on the ground next to her. She looked at me. "Do you want some sausages?"she asked. My eyes widened and I gave her a Do-you-really-have-to-ask? look, She sighed and put 2 sausage's down on a plate and handed it to me. I frowned and stuck another 2 sausage's on the plate.

"So....I was thinking we should go get some wood for tonight, And we could have a fire AND make S'mores!"I beamed. "Omg! Yeah! There's like a forest not to far from here, that we could go to." she stated. " Yeah, Sure. Do you wanna go when we're finished eating?" I asked., she nodded. Once I was finished eating, I went in my room to change. I wore a Black tight mini skirt with a white tank top and a short denim jacket to go over with baby pink Converse, And Pink earrings and bracelets.

I had to say, I looked hot! Like Dayum! if I was a guy I would SO date myself. I'm not tyring to sound cocky. I'm just sayin'.

I hopped out of my room and Ciara looked at me. " Dayum Girl! You look hot!" she stated. I laughed. "Thanks, You too!" I replied. Ciara was wearing White skinny jeans with a dark blue loose top with a white tank top underneath, and dark Blue Converse. Me and Ciara like Converse...But i guess you figured that?

We closed the tent and started walking to the forest. Me and Ciara decided that if we split up that we would get more wood for the fire. I went right and She went left. We said we'd text each other when we were done and that we would meet at the Entrance in an hour or so...

I wandered around and figured, the smartest thing to do was to make a pile, and stack the wood on top of each other so I wouldn't have to carry them around with me. so i started.

After about a Half an hour. I decided to text Ciara, but then i noticed me phone was...gone? DARN IT! it must have fallen out of my pocket..Oh well I'll look for it while I'm getting more wood. While I was wandering around, I saw a blue rope, tied to a tree - I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that its a swing. I HAVE to have a go. I put my foot in the little loop and it swung - Okay this is Scary, Time to get off:D - But when i tried to get off my foot got caught in the rope. I fell and everything went black.

JUST GREAT!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hola Chicka's:D

How Are Ya'll doin?

Are Yous Enjoyin My Story?

Ofc yous Are:) :L Nah, I'm Jk

Okay, I know Justin Bieber hasn't really been in it But i think You all Know who he is ;) If you don't i Suggest you get some Help for Stupidity.

Anywhoo I haven't Done anyone Else P.O.V other Than Alice's so the Next Person's P.O.V is Gonne Be Ciara, Then Justin's...Then Probably Back to Alice's. But Yano Its whatever I'm Feelin at the moment Like HEY! I might Even Do Christain's Or Ryan's? Doubt I'll Do Ryan's But Hey, I Might?

Yes, I know that Chapter was VERY Short, But i Can't Help it? The next one is Pretty Big..I have the Next 2 Chapter's Written out already..

Okay the Next things i say have NOTHING to do with the Story But I Fell Like Tellin' Yous:)

Yesterday I Got a New Phone:D Cool Huh? Its For My Birthday<3 But My Birthday's Next month... My Mom Let me Open It N'al. Isn't she Just wonderful? It's Called 'An Early Birthday Present' She told me I wasn't gettin anything Eles But I Don't Care :) My Dad will still give me Money n Then I can Spend it ALL On Crap;)

Also... I have a Favor To ask.

Okay So My Sister, She said she's Written a Book but Ofc she won't lemmie Read it. I Can't find out what her username is. She said It was Really Random And i wouldn't be able to Guess what it is. I Really Wanna Read her Book She Said, That its Under 50 On the 'What's Hot' List And its about Kidnapping. Okay so If You Guys See any of that Tell me Kay? She Will Never Know What Hit her >:D

Aoife, If your Reading This IN YOUR FACE! BAHAHA!

But, Seriously Guys. Help me <3

Anywhoo...

Don't Forget to..

Vote :D

Fan <3

N Comment:)

Thanks For Reading:D

Talk Cha Later Chicka's ;)