Chapter 12 - The Phone Call

Hai Guys!

I really want like 5 votes again...So Could yous Keep voting?

Please And Thank You!

Its Much appreciated.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I'm hungry." I whined.

"Good for you." Justin said.

"Could you make me something?" I pouted. He shook his head.

"Nah, I don't think i will." He chuckled. I inched closer to him.

"Please?" I asked again.

"Still no Alice."I leaned in as if I was about to kiss him.

"Please?" I breathed against his lips.

"Uh...S-sure." He stuttered. I smirked. He leaned forwards and i turned my head so his lips landed on my cheek. He pouted.

"No fair." He said while crossing his arms. I giggled.

"Sorry, you already knew I was a tease. You should have seen it coming." I shrugged.

"Anywhoo.Let's go! So you can make me some breakfast. Yiou already said you would." I reminded him. He sighed.

I knew I won this time. >:D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End of Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 12.

Christian's P.O.V

Damn, I think Alice is starting to like Justin. Like c'mon she let him give her a hickey. A HICKEY!

I need a plan...a good one, A REAL good one....AHA! I'VE GOT IT!

Just lemmie call her, she'll keep Justin busy...

                                                               Phone Convo

Me: Hey Sis! How are you?

Caitlyn:Okay Christian, Watcha Want?

Me: Why do you assume I want something? I'm hurt. Can't I call my big sister for a simple Hello?

Caitlyn: Nope. Me and You both know you want something.

Me: Okay...Well could you come to Ireland? Maybe...?

Caitlyn: Ireland!? I've ALWAYS wanted to go there...Wait. Why are you there? And what for?

Me: Uh Cool?I'm here 'cause Justin's on break, And he's only been in Ireland Once before...And you see there's thsi girl, Alice. Me and Justin both like her, She hates Justin... But I think she's starting to like gim. So I need you to distract him, so she'll like me instead.

Caitlyn: Dude, I have no idea how I can help but, I'm comin'. WHY WASN'T I INVITED TO COME TO IRELAND WITH YOU GUYS.UGH. Talk to you later! Gotta get pack.

Me: Uh..Bye?

                                                    End of Phone Convo

Well, that was.....interesting. I have a good feeling about this plan. I think it might actually work. Keyword: MIGHT.