Chapter 32 - Do you think they know?

I know, ~I only updated a couple of days ago, But I love you guys SO much

And it's Thanksgiving...or something.

Sorry It isn't a holiday in Ireland. So...I only found out from Twitter:]

Anywhoo...

Here!(:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 23.

Alice's P.O.V

"We should all have a sleepover!" Ryan exclaimed. Oh brother... "Me, Chris and Justin could stay here for the whole weekend, along with Ciara and Cait." He added.

"Oh, That's cool. Just invite yourself to stay in my house." I said sarcastically.

"Thanks, I will." He beamed. I rolled my eyes. Oh, How I've missed Ryan.

"You guys better go pack then." Cait said. I have her a 'What-are-you-doing?' look. IF they stay for the weekend, I'll have to hide! Ugh.

"Ryan could you get my bags too? they're beside yours at the door." Ciara smiled innocently. It's usually how she gets her way all the time. He nodded and they left to get the bags. As soon as they were out of sight,  Ciara wrapped me in a bone-crushing hug. I missed her SO much. We've been through everything together.

"Why did you leave?" She demanded to know.

"Because I didn't want to get an abortion, You guys didn't want me to keep this baby." I mumbled into her shoulder. Cait opened her mouth to say something but she was cut off by Ciara.

"What!? Of course we want you to keep the baby. We'll support anything you do." Cait nodded in agreement. I really have the greatest friends.

Justin's P.O.V

"Ryan! You're gonna blow our cover!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry, All I wanna do is wrap her into a bone-crushing hug." He said dreamily. I rolled my eyes. Who doesn't? I continued packing. How are we going to get her to tell us she's her? Now that, Is a good question.

Alice's P.O.V

We were all sitting in the kitchen awkwardly, I might add.

"So, Where's you're mom?" Surprise, surprise, Ryan asked.

"She's...uh on a business trip." I think that sounded believable.

"Oh..." More Silence.

"I have an idea!" Chris exclaimed. We all turned to look at him with a questionable look.

"What?" Ciara urged.

"We shoudl all look for Alice, We're never gonna find her if we don't try." He smiled. Try looking under you're nose, I'm RIGHT here!

"Great Idea!" Justin beamed. I rolled my eyes.

"Sure." I muttered. Well, This is gonna be boring.

"Let's involve the Police too." Ryan suggested. I shot a nervous glance to Caitlyn and Ciara.

"Uh..that's not necisarry." Cait blurted.

"Yeah, There's enough of us to look for her." Ciara assured the,. I let out a sigh of relief.

"The more the merrier" Justin smiled.

"Yeah, and her mom could fly out too!" Chris said enthusiastically.

"No!" I choked out. I knew if I saw my mom I wouldn't be able to lie to her. They all looked at me, eyebrows raised. "Uh...I mean....Leave her alone, she obviously ran away for a reason." I said defensively.

"Maybe, we should watch Tv...?" Ciara suggested. We nodded in agreement and made our way to the living room. Ciara switched the Tv on and started flipping through channels. I had to sit in between Justin and Cait.

Ciara stopped on E! something very interesting caught my eye.

                                                                      TV

Alice Evans was reportedly seen in Atlanta...PREGNANT!? Was this the problem she ran away from? We don't know, At the moment it's just a rumour but when we find out more, You'll be the first to know! In other news Justin Bieber is said to be the father of her baby. What are the other conclusions? Either Alice cheated on the Biebs or Justin's her baby daddy. Either way, she's sure to get ALOT of hate.

By the time Ryan Secrest was finished talking everyone was starting at me and Justin. Why are they staring at me? I dunno.

"Uh..." I choked out. From the corner of my eye, I saw Justin staring at me.

"Do you think they know?" Ciara whispered loudly to Caitlyn. I rolled my eyes. She's having one of her 'Blond Moments'.

"Know what?" Ryan asked the same time Cait said "Obviously."

I gulped I have ALOT of explaining to do.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I know, It's short.

Sorry!:(

I'll try upload AGAIN over the weekend.

If some of you guys haven't read my new book 'Fame' You should Totally read it <3

Again, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hope you have a lovely day:D

Vote:D

Fan<3

N Comment:)

Cheers!