Chapter 21 - Fake What?

I'm Dedicating this chapter to this AMAZING person Up here^ Becausee....

SHE ACTUALLY GAVE MY A BIRTHDAY PRESENT! Wel kinda....

In her book ''MyLittle Notepad' She wrote me like a Happy Birthday thing! SO Sweet if you ask me :D And I REALLY appreciate it! So, THANKS SO MUCH! again. If you're reading this!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY YEAH!

I'LL JUST STRUT IN MA BIRTHDAY SUIT, AND LET EVERYTHING LOOSE YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH! Wow....Alot of Yeah's and Jk <3 I'm not planning on going naked today Teehee<3

Enjoy!:D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You told the WHOLE friggin' world that we were dating!" I exclaimed.

"Oh. That." He chuckled. How is this funny?

"MOM!" I whined. She shrugged.

"Hey! I got an idea!" Scooter said excitedly.

"What?" I asked.

"You could be Justin's fake Girlfriend." He smiled. My jaw dropped.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End of Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 21.

Alice's P.O.V

'You could be Justin's fake-girlfriend' kept running through my head over and over and over....It was traumatising, even though it was only one sentence.

"Fake what?" I asked.

"Fake girlfriend, Justin had to get one sooner or later, And since the whole world thinks you're dating..."Scooter trailed off.

"Uh, No way." I told them. Scooter frowned.

"C'mon Alice! It'll be fun." Justin encouraged.

"I am not - I repeat not going out with a pervert liek you, whether it's fake or not." I told him.

"How am I a pervert?" Justin asked. I raised my eyebrow's.

"Yeah, Yeah." He muttered. I smirked.

"She'll do it." My mom stated.

"No, I won't" I interjected.

"Yes, You will." She told me.

"Mom!" I whined.

"You're doing it. End of." I sighed. Justin started fist pumping the air while chanting 'She's ma girlfriend'

"UGH!" I groaned. I stomred out of the kitchen, up to my room and jumped on my bed. I buried my head in my pillow. Ciara and Cait came over and sat at the end of my bed.

"What's wrong, Ali Baby?" Cait asked.

"Check twitter." I huffed. She sighed, but did what I said. Once she saw it she gasped.

"WHAT?" Ciara said frustratedly. Oh yeah, She sill doesn't know...

"Apperently, I'm dating Justin." I told her. She started jumping up and down squealing.

"I'm SO happy for you! EEEP! OMB! My BEST friend is dating Justin Bieber!" She exclaimed.

"Fake-dating." I hissed.