Chapter 17 - Spoiled Brat's and one HUGE Mistake.

<<<<<<<<  Vote:D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Justin pulled his hood down and her jaw dropped.

"Y-You're..." She started.

"I'm Justin Bieber." Justin finished. she shook her head, then she did something I wouldn't have expected, She kissed him. I felt my heart shatter.

Justin pushed her off immediately. Why did it hurt though?

I'm not supposed to care Who kisses him, Or who he kisses. I hate him...right?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End of Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 17.

Amber's P.O.V

Who would he was to talk to her?

Ugh, I'm WAY prettier than her AND not to mention older.

Why did he push me off?

I'm a GREAT kisser. Ah Well....At least I can say I kissed THE Justin Bieber.

Bet he thinks i'm the bad guy now, for saying all those mean stuff to Alice. I suppose it was a little harsh.

But if she thinks she can have Justin, She's got another thing coming.

Alice's P.O.V

You don't care Alice, You don't care. So What if she kissed him, So what if she said I'm average. So what if she said I'm NOT pretty. It doesn't matter. Calm down, Breathe.

God has a plan for everyone he just wants to lead me the perfect road.

I was raped for a reason.

My sister is putting me through hell for a reason.

I met Justin for a reason.

There's always a reason behind it.

It's just to make me stronger.

It'll do good in the long run.

Amber walked off, Being rejected from Justin Bieber was too much for her.

PING. Oh great, A text Message.

Hey hun, It's mom just telling you's that we're heading home tomorrow, So pack tonight hunny and sleep well. Love You

I frowned. We're gonna have to leave the guys, They''ve grown on me....Even Justin...a bit.

Oh, Okay. Ih was Actually Really Fun<3 I''m Glad I Camee:) Thanks Mom;) N We Will. LuvYhuuToo:*

"We're going tomorrow." I said quietly. Everyone's head snapped in my direction. I half-smiled.

"You're leaving?" Chris asked sadly. I nodded.

"Me and Ciara are, C'mon guys, we knew this was comign, We have to leave sooner or later." I chuckled. Justin sighed.

"Where do you live?" He asked.