Chapter 15 - The Mistake.

Okay, I would put this at the top but you Guys probably Don't read my lil' Bablle's i do at the end of EVERY Chapter...Like  don't mean to but, Whatever.

It's cool.

Anywhoo....I'm Writing a Jason McCann Story!

So You guys should check it out! Kay?

Okay, and one more thing.

VOTE! lol Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Recap *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

                                                               Phone Convo

Me: Hello? Amber?

Amber: Hey Sis! Guess Who's here?

Me: Who?

Amber: Tyler! He's having a sleepover in his cabin! He asked my to ask you and You're new friend that he met earlier to come, Isn't this gonna be fun?

Tears started flowing down my cheeks, If I didn't go I knew I'd never see my sister again. I had no idea what Tyler is capable of. Everyone was staring at me, suspiciously. They knew something was wrong.

Me: C-C-Caitlyn can't come, but I'll be there. What number?

Amber: Awweh! That sucks! Number 5! See Ya Soon!

                                                            End of Phone Convo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End of Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 15.

Alice's P.O.V

Tears formed in my eyes, Thinking of reasons why Tyler wanted me there, WITH Caitlyn, no way am I letting him Touch her.

"Where can't I go?" Cait asked.

"Uh...I was talking about my cousin, Her name's Caitlyn." I lied.

"You don;t have  acousin called Caitlyn." Ciara mumbled. DAMMIT!

Everyone looked at me, Waiting for another excuse. But I couldn't think of one.

"Who was on the phone Alice?" Cait asked.

"No one." I muttered.

"No one? Oh my friggin' God! It was him wasn't it? And h wants us both! You told him I couldn't go! OH MY GOD! He's gonna kill you!" Cait exclaimed. Everyone was looking at us confused.

"It wasn't. Caitlyn Shut up! It was my sister." I snapped. I Can't believe she said ALL That infront of Everyone.

"Then why'd you say I couldn't come? huh?" She asked.

"Did I say Caitlyn? I meant Ciara." I lied smoothly. "I figured Ciara would want to stay with Ryan." I added.

"Oh, no its grand. I'll come." Ciara smiled. Damn..Think!