Chapter 25 - VICTORY!

Hey Hoe:) Yes Youu. Your the only one in the room, So I'm talking to Youu.

QUIT LOOKING BEHIND YOU! I TALKING TO YOUU ASSHOLE.

Lol I'm Jk <3

Now, All you can go thank this bitch up here ^^ Also known as Hannahlutz BECAUSE She made me Play Deal or No Deal with her:/

LOL JK She made me look through Tons of boxes for a poxy Notebook.

Scuse my language, But, HEY I found it!:D

~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

A pang of pain flew through my stomach. I doubled over in pain. Then I could feel my dinner from last night creeping up my throat. Oh no.

I got sick in the bucket, Justin held my hair.

"Are you okay?" Caitlyn asked.

"No, She isn't we're taking her to the hospital." Justin stated.

Wait, Did he just say hospital?

~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~End of Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 25.

Alice's P.O.V

"Hospital? Really? I don't need to go to the hospital, I'm sure it's just a bug." I told him.

"No, We're going." He told me sternly.

"You can, I'm not." I smirked. He raised his eyebrows and looked down at our hands. What....Oh. I feel like an idiot.

I looked at Ciara and Caitlyn for help.

"Uh.." Ciara started.

"Well, If she's still sick in....let's say 2 days? THEN we'll take her to the hospital." Cait suggested.

"Great Idea!" I beamed. Justin groaned.

"Ugh, Fine." YES! VICTORY!

We fell into an awkward silence, Me and Justin still sitting on the bed, Ciara and Cait still standing by the door.

"Dontcha'  think it's weird we've only known each other for..what, 2 weeks? and I feel like I can tell you guys anything." I smiled. Ciara nodded her head in agreement.

"Yeah, You and Ciara are me BEST friends now! I don't throw that title around often, You guys should feel privladged." Cait joked. I laughed. Justin agreed.

Right then, Justin's phone buzzed. He sighed and opened the test.

Justin's P.O.V

BUZZ.

I sighed and slipped my phone out of my pocket and opened the text.

Usher: Yo JB! Me and Scooter got you a concert ight? Hope that's okay, But if not....TOO BAD!

It's at 7:00 but you gotta be there at 5:00, Okay? ight.

Catcha' Later Bro.

"YESS!" I scremaed while jumping off the bed, making Alice fall on the floor. She glared at me.