Chapter 27 - I'm free.

I started writing this on Wensday, I was like 'I'm gonna be the wonderful person that I am, And upload for m AWESOME fans!' I only wrote half on wensday, So I finished the rest today....

So, HERE!:)

This is a VERY dramatic chapter, If I do say so myself.

It's the BIG reveal. If youu know what I mean ;)

I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A COMPETITION!

I'll tell you at the end of this chapter, Kay?:)

Chapter 27.

Alice's P.O.V

We walked into Justin;s dressing room. Prepared. I was probably going to get in trouble, yet again for doing nothing.

"Hey." I mumbled while we walked in.

"Okay, Because we're wonderful mom's...." Pattie started.

"And Alice is having a 'nervous breakdown'." Mom said while using air quotes. I rolled my eyes.

"We'reing going to un-cuff you's for the rest of the night." They both told us. I started jumping up and down squealing.

"Yess!" I chanted. "Can you like....un-cuff us now?" I asked. They nodded and did so. I ran out of the room screaming "I'M FREE!" Life is good :)

Caitlyn's P.O.V

"I'M FREE!" Alice screamed all through backstage. I walked over and bent down low, She's kinda short. Like Kim Kardashion short O.o

"You're supposed to enjoy Justin's company." I whispered in her ear. She nodded. Just then Justin walked in the room. Great timing. I nudged her. She turned around and smirked.

"JUSTIN!" she screamed while running to him and jumping on him, wrapping her legs around his waist. He seemed to be enjoying it. Everyone looked shocked. I laughed.

"Good Luck." She chimed and pecked him on the lips. Wait....the lips...? Justin looked as shocked as I was. This girl should be an actress!

Like, I thought she sucked at lying....But this is actually believable.

Alice's P.O.V

"Good Luck" I chimed while pecking him on the lips. He looked shocked. I goggled.

"Justin you're on." He shook his head.

"uh...Yeah, right."He choked out. "Thanks." He winked and pecked ME on the lips. Keep it cool, Don't do anything stupid.

"Yeah." I said TRYING to not sound annoyed. Keyword: Trying. He smirked.

I walked away with Ciara and Cait, we decided to find out seats, Which was the first row. I sat in between Ciara and Cait.

Halfway through the concert I started to feel drowsy.

"Guys I don't feel very very well." I mumbled before blacking out.

Justin's P.O.V

I was singing 'U Smile' directly to Alice - Meaning, I was staring at her the whole time - But she didn't notice though. She mumbled something the dropped on Caitlyn. Cait stumbled but caught her. I glanced at my mom. She didn't notice. I looked back at Alice and she was....gone? What the hell? They probably toke her backstage to get taken care of. I'll look for them after this song. Yeah! Good thinking, Justin.