Chapter 22 - It's ALL You're fault!

Sorry Haven't uploaded in a while, I was meant to yesterday but my sister had her debs and what not. SO many details just too little time.

VOTE!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Alice, can you please pass the salt?"Justin asked politely. Right then, My mom stuck her middle finger up at Justin. Everyone looked shocked. Me and Justin looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Everyone looked at us confused.

"Mom, We were kidding earlier." I choked out between fits of laughter.

"Oh...Sorry Justin." She mumbled

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~End of Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 22.

Alice's P.O.V

It was one of those days, you know? The boring lazy days.

Ciara and Ryan were on a date, and Christian and Caitlyn went to visit some family that lived over here. So they left me with Justin. We were both sitting in the my room, Chatting.

"So, Watcha' wanna do?" Justin asked.

"Uh..Wanna play mario cart?" I suggested.

"Sure." He smiled. I started setting it up.

I played as Princess Peach and he played as Mario.

We were on the last lap on the course.

"YES!" I screamed as I overtoke him. He quickly caught up and was in first place again. I groaned.

"OH!OH!OH!" He shouted. We were neck-a-neck, almost to the finish line.

"C'MON!C'MON!C'MON!" I shouted to my little Cart. "FASTER! FASTER!" I screamed. Then Justin crossed the finish line, Me a few seconds behind him.

"YESS!" He shouted and started jumping up and down. Dork. Then he toke of his top and started spinning ut around in a circle over his head. Whoa.....He.Has.Abs.

Pattie's P.O.V

Me, Mandy and Scooter were ibn the living room, talking.

"YES!" We heard Alice scream. I raised an eyebrow, But it was probably nothing.

A Few minute's later we heard Alice....moan?

Then Justin started screaming "OH!OH!OH!" My eyes widened. Are they....?

"Oh My God!"I choke out. "Scooter, Go up and Stop them!" I exclaimed.

"No Way! Why me!?" He whined.

"C'MON!C'MON!" Alice yelled. "FASTER!FASTER!" We all exchanged looks..

"Someone, go up! They're..." I trailed off. We all stood up at the same time. Then sat back down. Mandy groaned. "Scooter. Stop them." Mandy pleaded.

"YESS!" Justin yelled.

THUMP. THUMP. THUMP.

Too late.

Scooter shot up and went upstairs.