Chapter 9 - YOU SEDUCED JUSTIN BIEBER!?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Just then Christain came in.

 He looked me up and down and Grinned.

"You finished checking me out?" I asked him with my eyebrows raised. He blushed.

"Uh...Yeah, Nice Pajam's by the way." He chuckled and winked. Such a Flirt. Just the way I like it. ;)

He glanced at Justin and his eyes widened. He probably noticed his HUGE boner. LOL. He probably heard Justin Moan too.

He gave me a confused look and glared at Justin. I chuckled.

" We goin' or what?" I asked.

"Uh..Yeah" They both answered at the same time, then they glared at each other. Wonderful ;)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End of Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 9.

Alice's P.O.V

As we were walking to the tent it was pretty awkward. Justin tried to make conversation but Me and Chris weren't co-operating, So he just dropped it.

When we got to the tent it was more comfertable.It wasn't really awkward anymore.

I'm Pretty sure Ciara noticed Justin's boner. It toke like an Hour for that puppy to go down. He had to keep going outside, every once and a while. While he was gone She gave me as if to say What-did-you-do? I gave her one back as if to say What-did-you-expect? Like C'mon its me we're talking about here!

We had a pretty good conversation, Just asking each other questions, Getting to know each other better and what not

Justin actually isn't THAT bad. He actually seems pretty cool, Surprisingly doesn't seem gay AT ALL.

Okay, So I don't hate him THAT much anymore, Still don't like him tho...

"So...Are you guys here alone?" I asked them.

"Nah, My Mom and Scooter both rented log cabins." He chuckled. " Of course, I HAVE to stay in a tent, But no....They can still have the luxury of a home." He rolled his eyes. I laughed

"Yeah, I was made come here too. My mom wouldn't let me stay home for a couple of days by myself." I rolled my eyes. "But Of course Amber could have if she wanted, because she's a Spoiled little brat. AND she's ONLY a year older than me! It's SOO not fair if you ask me. She ALWAYS gets everything she wants." I sighed. " Sorry, When something annoys me I rant." I explained.

"Yeah, I know" Ciara muttered. I chuckled.

"HEY!" Ryan interrupted us.

"Oh No, He's thinking...It's NEVER good when Ryan thinks!" I said in a fake horrid voice.

"Yeah, Yeah. Shut it Alice." He told me sternly. Then he chuckled.

"Wow, Who crapped in your corn flakes. I'm Just trying to lightin' the mood" I muttered. Justin chuckled. Ryan TOTALLY ignored me. Wait, Did i just say Totally? That's..So...So..SO AMERICAN! I'm Irish dude! NOT American! These guys are SO rubbing off of me.  >.<  Oh Well...I LOVE American Accents ;)

"We should rent out a Log cabin Tomorrow night and have a Sleepover!" I sighed. NO WAY am I doing this. I am not - I repeat not staying with Beiber over night. Like c'mon! What would the Children think? THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!