Chapter 28 - The Plan.

Hola Mi Amigo's! :D

Sorry, only got the internet back today.

BUT while it was gone I managed to write out 3 chapter's!:)

One each day. Okay?:) YAY!

Okay Vote! <

AND Enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 28.

Alice’s P.O.V

WHAT AM I DOING? They’re gonna find out sooner or later. Guess later….

Once we got back to the house, I went straight upstairs, along with Ciara and Cait, into my room, and cried. They comforted me What? Pregnant people are VERY emotional.

“What am I gonna do?” I blubbered. “I’m 13! I can’t take care of a baby.” I sniffed.

“You can get an abortion?” Ciara suggested. I shook my head.

“It’s illegal in Ireland.” I told her.

“Then let’s go to America!” Cait chirped.

“How would we do that? Without people noticing us?” I asked. Ciara shrugged.

“Um….we could say we’re visiting my parents? Say that I wanted you guys to meet them?” She thought aloud. BRILLIANT.

“YESS! That’s a great idea!” I exclaimed. The guys came running in - as in, Justin, Chris and Ryan.

“What happened?” Chris asked.

“Nothing.” I mumbled.

“Have you been crying?” Ryan asked.

“Uh..no?” Ciara smirked. I hit her. She made an ‘oof’ sound.

“So, Why’d you scream?” Justin asked.

“Because…We’re goin to visit Caitlyn’s parents for a weekend.” I told them.

“It’s gonna take longer than a weekend.” Ciara muttered.

“I mean a week.” I corrected myself.

“YESS! I’M SO COMING.” Chris exclaimed. Shit, I fogot they were his parents too….

“NO YOU CAN’T!” I practically yelled. They looked at me confused. “Uh…I mean that would ruin the girls weekend.” Great save;) “You guys should go to Canada for a week.” I suggested. Anything to get them outta my hair.

“Yeah.” Justin smiled. They scurried out of the room to go over the details. Phew..

Let’s get planning.

Justin’s P.O.V

“So…we all agree they’re hiding something from us?” I asked. Chris and Ryan nodded.

“So, we tell them we’re going to Canada…” Ryan started.

“…But really we’re going to Atlanta?” Chris finished. I nodded. This plan is genious. NOTHING could go wrong.

“Good idea!” Ryan exclaimed. Chris nodded his head in agreement.

“Don’t make is obvious.” I told the sternly.

Alice’s P.O.V

Time to ask ‘permission’. It’s not like it’s gonna stop me if she tells me no, I’d go anyway. I can’t believe Tyler did this to me. I have NO idea why I even dated him. And now, I have HIS baby growing inside me. I know, You’re probably thinking, Why doesn’t she tell her mom? Or Pattie? Anyone! I can’t because EVERYTHING will come back up again, and everyone will pity me. I don’t need anyone’s pity. It’s hard reliving an experience like that. This baby would just be a reminder for the rest of my life, I’d have to look at him or her and remember how painful those moments were. I don’t want to. I want to live my life, to the full and have kids when I’m ready, When I’ve found ‘The one.’ That my friends, is why I’m getting an abortion. Now you know everything.