Chapter 3 - Bad Break Up.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I noticed...him."Oh, No." I muttered. Ciara looked up and followed my gaze.."Just ignore him, Alice." she assured me that everything was gonna be fine. me and Ciara tried to put our tent up, - Keyword: Tried. - but failed miserably. He noticed out struggle and decided to come over and help us...I guess..

"Hey Alice...

 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End of Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 3.

"Hey, Alice need some help?" He smiled. We did need some help...

"Uh..Tyler..Hey!" I tried to sound enthusiastic, but failed. "I guess we could use some help..." Ciara gave me a what-do-you-think-your-doing look. I shrugged

Okay Okay! Before you ask Tyler is my ex-boyfriend my first one i had actually. He's 15, I know whayour thinking...I'm only 13 yada yada yada - he WAS 14 when we were dating. We had a uh...bad break up? if that's watcha' wanna call it.

                                                                         Flashback

Me and Tyler were catching a movie, He said we could watch Remember Me. I cry EVERY time i watch this movie! Like c'mon Robert Pattinson Dies in it! (Sorry if you haven't seen this movie and i ruined it for you...) " Tyler want some Hot Choco?"I asked, What? I wanna be Cozy when i watch this movie."Uh.No I'm Grand Alice." He smiled."Okay, But I'm still having some." I said it as i got up and headed for the kitchen. I made the Hot choco and made my way back into the living room. As I was walking into the the Living room i tripped on the carpet and my hot choco when flying in the air and spilled ALL over Tyler. He got SO mad, I was pretty scared. " WHAT THE FUCK!?" He screamed. " OMG! Tyler I am SOO sorry!" I exclaimed. He smacked me across my face hard then pushed me, I stumbled backwards and fell - While hitting my head off the edge of the table, Blood started pouring out of my head. Tyler hit me, kicked me, pushed me a couple of times nut this went TOO far. He brang me to the hospital and apologised.

                                                                    End of Flashback

He always apologised after he hit me, Probably afraid that I'd tell anyone why I always had cuts and bruises. I never broke up with him because...I was terrified of him, But eventually i told Ciara and she gave me the courage to end it.

Once we got the tent up we Thanked Tyler and he left. " Well...that was Awkward..." I said and we both bursted out laughing. Some people were giving us funny looks. I always getting funny looks off Randomers, So i didn't really care. I just glared back at them and they quickly looked away. " Wow, Alice. I think everyone's terrified of you..."She laughed. " You can be a cheeky bitch sometimes though..."She stated matter-of-fact. " Am not! Some people just need to learn that ITS RUDE TO STARE!" I said the end a bit more loudly so they could hear. Ciara started laughing.

We set up out sleeping bags and but out bags and good in the tent. I stepped outside of our tent to see that Tyler's tent was directly behind ours. " Ugh! He's behind us!" I complained. "It'll be Okay. Just ignore him." she said calmly. " Fine,Lets go get s smoothie." I chirped. We zipped the tent door closed and went over to the stalls. " Watcha' want?" I asked her. " Um..." She smiled " The Usual."  I laughed " The Usual." I agreed. She sat down at one of the tables. I went up to the woman who sold the smoothie's. " Could I have 2 blueberry bursts please?" I smiled. She returned the smile. " Small, Medium or Large?" She asked. " Medium." I chirped. "Okay." she smiled and started making out smoothie's. I turned around while I was waiting to see Ciara talking to some guy. I rolled my eyes. He was cute. He had blue eyes and blond Shaggy hair, Kind of like Justin Beaver's. Why would he put his hair like that? Awweh He's probably gay too! Oh Well I say Ciara will turn him straight. BAHAHA!