Chapter 35 - The picture.

I am SO sorry I havent uploaded  in ages!

This is kinda a short chapter too, the next chapter is the one I'm in the middle of writing and I'm...

I have writers block. GASP. I know. It's a first for me, it usually comes to me but I've been on this chapter since....since like the summer. O.o

Uh..right, here.

OH WAIT AND VOTE! Pwese(:?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 35.

Justin's P.O.V

I watched her sleep. She looked so peaceful. I have no Idea how she manages to stay beautiful while sleeping....I MEAN C'MON!

I've always wanted to be a young dad. No age is too young, right? Plus it's Alice's so thats a  bonus. Mom seems okay with it too...which confuses me, but Hey! I'll take what I'm given.

I better lay her down in her bed, if I don't she'll get a sore back tomorrow. I scooped her up in my arms and headed for the stairs.

Alice's P.O.V

I felt my self being picked up. Instinctively, I gripped tighter on the person who was carrying me. I was planted in a bed, when I felt the other side go down too and someone wrapped their arms around my waist. Justin. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

If anyone saw us, they'd mistake us for a couple....which we're not.

I opened my eyes to look at him, he was staring at me with a loving look in his eyes. I smiled softly.

"Hi." I mumbled sleepily.

"Hey." He murmured.

"Thank Youu." I told him softly.

"For what?" He asked confused.

"Being there for me." These are the moment I cherish. I let very few people get close to me, and Justin gets closer and closer to me everyday. and honestly, it scares me. Scares me so much that I just push him away. Whether its was I want or not. I feel like I have too, if I don't it's just an invitation to him to hurt me. I've been hurt too much in the past and I won't let it happen again. Whatever it takes.

"Anytime." he winked. "So..." he looked nervous." I have to fly back to Canada, in a few days. Gotta see my family." I felt my heart drop. Oh Where's the fire?I don't even like him...that much.

"Oh..." I mumbled sadly.

"But....do you....uh....maybe wanna come with me?" He asked me nervously. I smiled..

"I'd love to." He grinned.

"Really?" He asked if it was to good to be true.

"No." I said in a dead tone. His smile faded.

"Kidding!" I giggled.

"You scared me for a second." He frowned.

"Sowwy." I said in a baby tone.

"S'Okay, I guess." he giggled cutely.

I switched the tv on and started flicking through TV channels. I stopped on MTV, something caught my eye.

Earlier today, Caitlyn Beadles - Best friend of Justin Bieber and Alice Evans tweeted that in fact they have found Alice along with this photo.... [Picture of the Photo]

Now it seems to us that Jalice is back , stronger than ever. But do the Beliebers like it? Guess we'll find out.

A photo popped up of me asleep. ASLEEP! on live television.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed. I looked at Justin. He looked as confused as I was.

"CAITLYN!!" I screamed angrily. she skipped into the room...merrily, I might add.

"Yes?" She chimed.

"Why is there a picture of me...ASLEEP on television?" I asked calmly. Her smile fell a bit, but she composed herself.

"I don't know what you mean." she told me innocently.

"Caitlyn, cut the crap. I KNOW it was you. Reported said it." Her eyes widened.

"I WAS ON TV?" she asked excitedly. Justin chuckled and she flew out of the room, looking for Ciara to tell her the news.

"Thanks for your help." I thanked Justin sarcastically

"No problem." He winked. I rolled my eyes and shoved him playfully.

"Uhm...you know when we go to Canada? Do you think maybe  I could tell my dad you're my real girlfriend?" I smiled.

"Sure." He grinned.

"Thanks." I tilted my head.

"Speaking of Canada, when are we going?" I asked. He smiled knowingly.

"Two days." Two days?

"Awesome." I grinned.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Really short, I know.

I'm wearing fake nails-it's really irritating to type. For your information.

Anyways! Happy New Years! (:

What are your New Years Resolutions?

Mine are to Be Happy. (As if that would happen.)

Be kind/nicer.

Cut out sweets.

and to Follow my Dream(:

Again, if some of you don't read Fame....I'm going to repeat this...

My Sister - EatMyRainbow - is a Justin bieber hater :o

Ino, I'm shocked too. BUT if you read my last message SHE sent to you guys You'd know.

We're doing this competition with our books, against each other, obviously.

Whoever gets the most votes on their books, win.

I need you guys to vote your little asses off for me! So I can win.

we don't want a bieber hater to win, right?(:

I'm going to upload this book MUCH more often because I got an iPod for christmas and I got a writing app and everything :3

In return, do you think you guys could vote like..ALOT? Maybe go back on a few chapters and vote on the ones you didn't vote on?

I would be entirely grateful<3

Vote:D

Fan<3

N Comment(:

Thank Youu.

P.S Thinking about making a Werewolf, Justin Bieber Lovestory.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? xD <3