Chapter 13 - The Ugly Truth.

I want 5 votes again...If i can get it!

It's grand if I can't.

I'm not gonna upload again tonight, 'cause I went to bed a 7am last night and I'm REALLY tired. Hope you guys understand! I'll upload Tomorrow tho..Kay?

Thanks! N Sorry!:(

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So, Who gave it to you?" She asked.

"No one." I muttered.

"Alice!" She sighed frustrated.

"I did." Justin chuckled.

"No Chris did." I argued.

"Not this again." Justin muttered.

"Okay, can we just forget about this?" I asked.

"Sure." Cait muttered.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End of Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 13.

Alice's P.O.V

"Cait, wanna take a stroll?" I asked.

"Sure." She smiled.

We were walking by the woods I blacked out in, So I decided to tell her the story.

"OH" We should get some Firewood! So we can have a fire 'cause...we never did last time 'cause...Well yano." I muttered the last part. She nodded.

I was chatting to Cait when her eyes widened. "Cait, What's wrong?" I asked. she pointed behind me. I turned around.

"What you want Tyler?" I snapped.

"You." he said while slamming be into a tree. Tyler's friend 'Nick' was holding Caitlyn back, So she couldn't help me. I spat in Tyler's face.

"Sorry, But I don't want you." I said coldly. He wiped my spit off his face.

"DON'T SPIT ON ME." he shouted.

"I CAN SPIT ON YOU IF I WANT, ASSHOLE" I screamed back at him. He smacked my across to the face and I fell to the ground.

"Douche." I muttered. He picked my up off the ground.

"What'd you call me slut?" He said angrily.

"I called you a douche, What? you gone deaf now?" I said in the same tone, with a hint of sarcasm . He dropped me to the ground and kicked my in the stomach. I groaned.

"Stand up." He ordered.

""Why don't you make me, Asshole?" I snapped. He picked my up and shoved me into a tree.

"Call me Asshole one more time." He threatened.

"Asshole." I whispered. He stood there, a few minuted thinking of what he should do. Then a evil smirk came to his face. He pulled my shorts down to the ground, Revealing my thong. So what if I'm 13. I can wear what I want. It's not like anyone's gonna see it. Well or so I thought.

My eyes widened. "W-what are you d-d-doing?" I stuttered.

"Not so tough, Are you Alice?" He asked while unzipping his fly.