Chapter 30 - Oh, God no.

Hey guys:)

so there's something REALLY irritating me.

Someone stole idea's from my book. SO IRRITATING.

THEN she claims that she never read my book, When she's my fan and she messaged me before saying' Oh, Love Your Book(:' and all that crap. Then she goes off and STEALS it.

Ugh.

I asked her to like change it up a bit, But she ignored me:/

I'm gonna give it to about Monday, to make sure she actually read the comment. Yano?:/

Ugh, Anyways, Sory didn't upload in like a week ^_^ I ha this typed out like last Sunday..Just forgot to like...Upload it.

MY BAD!:o

Well, Enjoy!:)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 30.

Alice’s P.O.V

3 Months later.

No one found me yet, Yes I’m still pregnant. I’m also still in Atlanta. I’ve been avoid Paparazzi. I died my hair brown with a red tint in it, It still looks the same except when I’m outside it looks red. I constantly wear Ray bands too, So no one recognizes me. I don’t usually talk to people much either so…
I’ve gathered enough moneyto move into a decent looking house. I had to give up my education so I could get a job, As a cashier at iHop….Fun right? They think I’m 16.…NOT 14. Let’s keep it that way, Shall we?
It’s hard, I miss my family and friends and I’m hurting them. But it’s for the best….right?
Basically the whole world is looking for me at the moment. I’m on EVERY news station, E!, MTV, TMZ, I’m Friggin’ EVERYWHERE on Twitter, Thanks to Justin.
This is my new life. I fresh start.
I strolled down the halls of my new home. It was huge, Bigger than what I expected, But Who’s complaining? Not me.
I lived in a nice neighbourhood too, A good palce to raise kids.
DONG DONG.
“COMING!” I yelled. I ran to the front door and opened it, to reveal a middle-aged woman.
“Hello, Is you’re mother here?” She asked.
“Uh..No, she’s…out?” I paused. “Yeah, She out.” I grinned and nodded my head.
“Oh…Well, I was wondering if you and you’re family wanted to come over for dinner tonight,  Let’s say…6pm?” She suggested. Why not? It wouldn’t hurt.
“Sure, My mom won’t be able to go though…” I frowned.
“We live right next door.” I nodded. “See you then.” She walked off. I shut the front door then ran off to get changed.
6pm.
I walked up the steps of my neighbours house. I forgot to ask the woman’s name. Oops…
Their house is nicer than mine which is hard to believe. Well, my house back home is nicer than the one I’m in now too…STOP ALICE! Stop whining and get over it! This is for the best I rang the doorbell and waited. I hope they don’t think its weird that I’m wearing sunglasses in the evening…To dinner. What? She could have a daughter who’s a ‘Belieber’. I’m just being cautious. I rang the doorbell.
The door flung open to reveal the same middle-aged woman I was talking to earlier.
“I’m sorry dear, I never got you’re name.” she apologised. I smiled
“Oh, It’s Ali-” I cut myself off. “Alison.” Good save. Now don’t forget it.
“I’m Sandy.” She smiled.
“Thanks for having me over, you’re house is beautiful.” I murmured in awe.!
“Thanks.”she smiled. We made our way to the kitchen. “So, How old are you?” Sandy asked curiously. Lie.
“16” I fake-smiled.
“How far along are you?”She asked motioning toward my stomach.
“3 and a half months, Almost 4.” I smiled.
“Are you still with the father.” She asked.I shook my head.
“Uh…no, I was- I was-”she cut my off.
“It’s okay dear, My son and Daughter have a friend who was raped too.” She patted my back. “but she’s missing so…” Oh, I don’t like where this is going.
“YESS!” A familiar voice yelled. Oh god no, This can’t be happening.
“Mom, Paparazzi found her! She’s in Atlanta!” Damn Paparazzi.
“Christian, Calm down. We have guests.” Sandy told them sternly.
“CAITLYN.” Christian screamed. Really I had to buy the house next to them.
“WHAT?” her voice cracked.
“PAPARAZZI FOUND HER!” he exclaimed happily.
Caitlyn came running downstairs. “Where is she?” She asked.
“Atlanta.” He smiled evilly.
“YESS!” She squealed.
“I’ m sorry, Apparently they found the location of they’re friend.” She apoligised.
“It’s fine…Maybe I should get going….” I trailed off, hoping she would say Yes.
“No, no. Stay, I have a daughter the same age as you and everything. CAITLYN!” she screamed. Caitlyn walked into the kitchen.
“Justin’s coming over to visit.” she told Sandy.
“This is Alison, she’s 16.” she introduced me. Caitlyn looked at me for the first time.
“Hi, I’m Caitlyn.” She smiled.
“Hi.” I mumbled while covering my face. She started asking me questions, I felt like I was being interrogated. Just then Christian walked in.
“Who are you?” He asked me.
“I’m Ali-” Shit, What was my name? “I’m Ali….uh” Caitlyn and Sandy looked at me confused. “Alberta.” what? Really?
“I thought you’re name was Alison?” Cait asked.
“It is.” I answered simply, hoping she would drop it. No such luck.
“But you just said it was Alberta.” I shook my head.
“I did?” I asked. “Alberta is a horrible name.” We both snickered. Everyone sat down. Christian looked at me.
“Are you not gonna take you’re sunglasses off?” He questioned. Thanks Christian, Now I have to make an excuse. “What? En excuse for what?” He asked. I clamped my hand over my mouth. Did I just say that aloud?
“Yes.” Caitlyn giggled.
“uh…I mean…I rather not.” I said un-certainly.
“Why not?” He urged.
“I’m blind.” I blurted. Blind? Really?
“Blind, Really?” He asked, unconvinced.
“Yeah…” I trailed off.
“Christian, Leave her alone.” Cait snapped.
“Fine.” He grumbled. Once we finished eating Caitlyn pulled me upstairs.
“This is my room.” She smiled.
“Nice.” I complimented.
“Care to explain why you ran away, Alice?” she asked while crossing her arms and tapping her foot, impatiently.
“Alice? Who’s Alice?” I asked faking curiosity.
“I can recognize you from a mile away! And really Blind? You STILL suck at lying.” she exclaimed while laughing.
“Well, I didn’t necessarily go to lying lesson’s.” I muttered.
“Aha! I know it was you!” she beamed. I rolled my eyes.
“Cait, You can’t tell ANYONE.” I told her sternly. She nodded.
“AHH! I’ve missed you! We all have.” she said while pulling me into a hug.
“Me too, me too.” I mumbled.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hola!:)

Okay, So about the competition.

I'm going to my dad's this weekend and I can't like upload over there, and I don't like writing 'Notices' like with no chapters, Because when I see someone doing that I'm like 'OMG! They uploaded!' Then I found out its a god damn notice and my dreams are crushed.

I'd never do that to you guys so.....

I'll post the options for you guys to vote the next time I upload okay?

Should be about...Sunday, IF I have time. OR Wensday, because I have a half day in school EVERY Wensday:)

So...Yeah.

The Usual.

Vote:D

Fan<3

N Comment:)

Au Revoir!:)