Chapter 16 - Horrible Sister's and Scary Note's.

<<<<<<<<<Vote!:D

I Appreciate it! ;)

Now, Read ;)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I can't tell you, You'll end up in a fight, You were gonna confront him about hitting me 2 days ago." I reminded him.

"I won't I promise." I sighed.

"He raped her. Twice, First time in the woods and second time was when she was in the cabin..A few hours ago." Wait, that didn't come outta my mouth. Cait just told...EVERYONE

"CAITLYN!" I shouted. Ciara started crying and ran over and hugged me , muttering she sorry and what not. Caitlyn looked at me apologetically. The guys, As in Justin, Christian and Ryan Froze. They stood there, Speechless.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End of Recap*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 16.

No one spoke much, After an hour we started hearing Police siren's and and Two police car's pulled in across the river. They jumped out and went in the reception, place.

We all exchanged looks before heading across the river, outside of the reception.

They went got Tyler, and handcuffed them. Before Tyler left he same over and slipped something into my pocket, and the Police let him?

Once the Police left I glared at Caitlyn, Justin, Chris, Ciara and Ryan.

"YOU GUY'S TOLD!?" I yelled angrily.

"No, I did." I spun around clutching my throat.

"Jeez, you scared me Pattie." I muttered.

"Hun, I'm sorry. He would have don't it again, Since he already did it twice." She told me. I sighed.

"It's okay, You're intentions were good." I told her. She smiled and hugged me.

"Okay, Does anyone wanna come with me to get firewood? I REALLY wanna have a campfire but something akways happens to me." I mumbled.

" I will." Justin smiled.

"Okay, Just don't rape me." I joked. Everyone stared, with horrid expression on their face.

"Jeez, guys it was only a joke no need to strain yourself's." I muttered.

I we got the firewood but on our way back to the campsite a white van pulled up and men with back mask's jumped out, And pulled me in the van. AHH! I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED!

Seriously?

Nah, I'm Jk >.< thought I'd give you all a laugh.

"Wow, I can't believe nothing happened to me." I said to Justin. He chuckled.

"What? Maybe I'm you're good-luck charm." He teased. I rolled my eyes and he winked. Ugh, Boys.

EVENTUALLY we started the fire. I started singing the campfire song from sponge bob. " Let's gather round the campfire and sing thesampfire song. The C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E Song. It would help if you just sang alone..." The all stared at me like I was crazy, Then Chris joined in, Then Ciara....Soon enough everyone joined in. My hands felt like ice, So I slipped them inside the pockets of my hoodie. I felt a piece of paper. I toke it out and read it....

Alice,

You Stupid Slut! You told? All I know is that the police are looking for me, Even IF I go to prison, I have friends outside. I was being nice, Not killing you. but now, You're gonna get it.

I'm gonna make sure Me OR One of my friends kill you nice and Slowly, And You'll feel EVERYTHING.

Fair wWarning my friend.

Love Always,

Tyler.

I felt numb. Caityn read it over my shoulder and gasped. I scrunched it up and threw it in the fire.

"ALICE MARIE EVANS!" Amber yelled.

"Oh, This can't be good." I muttered. Justin chuckled and Ryan snorted.

"Uh..Yeah?" She glared at me.

"Do you wanna tell my why there's a video on YOU'RE youtube account with you and JUSTIN BIEBER in it? AND you called him a douche? What is wrong with you?" She asked me.

"Nothing is wrong with me, AND it's not Justin Bieber. Silly Goose." My voice cracked, But i covered it up with a cough.

"You're right, Why would Justin Bieber talk to you?" She asked herself.

"Excuse me?" I asked her.

"Alice, Let's face it, You're pretty average." She told me. I can't believe MY ow sister is telling me this, My own fesh and blood.

Me, Ciara and Cait exchanged looks and raised our eyebrows, Amber toke our expression in and felt she had to say more.

"C'mon you're not even that pretty." She muttered.

Ouch. That hurt. Seriously, Not even being sarcastic.

"Actually, I beg to differ, You're sister is Beautiful." Justin spoke for the first time. Amber raised her eyebrows.

"And you are?" She asked. "Wait, don't answer that, it's not as if I care WHO you are."she chimed. Wow, What  a bitch. I always knew my sister was a snob, But I didn't know she was THAT much of a snob.

Justin pulled his hood down and her jaw dropped.

"Y-You're..." She started.

"I'm Justin Bieber." Justin finished. she shook her head, then she did something I wouldn't have expected, She kissed him. I felt my heart shatter.

Justin pushed her off immediately. Why did it hurt though?

I'm not supposed to care Who kisses him, Or who he kisses. I hate him...right?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*

Oh....Is Alice Starting to have feeling for Justin? It's about time.

What's Alice gonna do about the note?

So Guys, I did Something INCREDIBLY Stupid like An hour ago...I sent a Text to one of my Friends....ABOUT My Other friend...But I sent it to the fried it was about. By mistake.

Stupid right? I Feel SOOO Bad! I think she's asleep now though, So she won't get the text til tomorrow morning. I said her name in the text and all! UGH. I think i may lose a friend :(

Sucks right? And I was giving out to myself saying 'It's wrong to talk about you're friends behind they're back' And 'I Shouldn't do it' A word of Advice to my friends, NEVER talk about you're friends behind they're backs AND Always check The number you send the texts too '-_-'

Anywhoo....

Don't Forget to....

Vote:D

Fan<3

N Comment:)

You guys shouls also read my Jason McCann Story!:D

Au Revoir! x3