Chapter 33 - ALICE!

• Dedicated to My fans (:

Okay, I have a bone to pick with you guys.

Remember that 'Name of the fans' contest?

NO ONE VOTED!

How Am I supposed to announce the winner, If you guys don't vote?

Jeez...So, Vote okay? Names are on the.....last chapter? I think.

Here anyways, Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 33.

Alice's P.O.V

"Know what?" Ryan repeated. I gulped and squeezed my eyes shut. I did not run away for 4 months, not TALK to anyone I know.....JUST for it all to be ruined in one night!

"Shut the fuck up Ryan, We know you know." Cait told him harshly. Oh how I love her.

"Yeah, We do..." He smirked. "ALICE!" He screamed then he ran over to me and hugged me.

"Dude!" Chris stated in disbelief. I rolled my eyes and hugged Ryan back. Justin pryed Ryan off me and pulled my into a Death grip - meaning a hug, a REALLY tight hug.

He kissed my forehead and mumbled ' I missed You' Tears streamed down my cheeks, smudging my mascara. As hard as it is to admit, I've missed him too, along with everyone else. He's a pretty decent guy, Anyone would be lucky to have him.

"Justin, move. I wanna hug her." Chris whined. I chuckled and Justin sighed and released me. Chris pulled my into a tight hug. I hugged him back.

"What are we gonna do now?" Ryan asked, Once we were all seated at the couches. What is up with this boy and questions? "Like, are you coming out of hiding? Like, C'mon you can't be Anne Frank forever." He teased. Ciara smacked the back of his head.

"Honestly, I have no idea. What do you guys think I should do?" I asked them. They shrugged.

"I dunno, But you're mom should fly out though." Justin stated. "She's depressed." He added. I sighed. My fault. i picked my phone up and clicked her phone number. I started taking deep breathes.                                

                                                        Phone Convo

Mom: Hello?

Me: Mom?

Mom: A-Alice?

Me: Yeah....?

....

                                                  End of Phone Convo

The rest of the phone call we just cried together, and we arranged for her to fly over, Along with Pattie and Scooter. They've been helping her get over my...disappearance.

"My mom flying over." I stated. Everyone nodded. "Oh, and so is your's Justin..and Scooter." I added.

"Kay." He replied simply.

"So, Why did you run away?" Ryan asked.

"I ddin't want an abortion." I frowned.

"We didn't want you to have an abortion." Justin told me.

"I didn't want all the Paparazzi to think you were the father, They would have assumed since you were my 'Boyfriend'. And it would have ruined your career. Well, part of it. You'd lose fans." I poured everything out. Justin frowned.

"It wouldn't have ruined my career." He told me quietly. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes it would have." I scoffed.

"Would not."

"Would too."

"Would n-"

"Guys shut up!" Ciata told us sternly. We shut it otherwise she would have used her amazing karate skills on us.

HIIIIIYA!

"Okay, so are you reconnect with the world? Let everyone know we found you?" Chris asked. Should I? I don't know. It could turn out for the worse..... But that's a risk I'm willing to take.

I nodded. "Yes." I told them confidently.

*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hola!

I know...REALLY short :/

Sorry!:(

What the fuck is up with me writing short chapters lately?

I already have them written out so..I can't really help it :3

I'm pretty sure the next ones short too....

Sowwy :3 Forgive me?

OF COURSE YOU WILL!

Omg. Who can help me with Polyvore?

If you know how to Put clothes on the side of Chapter msg me how to do it please!

I'll dedicate a chapter to EVERY single one of you who does it.

I want to know lots of different ways, Cause I'd be able to do at least one, right?

And to my silent readers......Stop being so....SILENT.

lol<3 I'd LOVE ti if more of you gave me feedback and whatnot. It's usually the same people each upload.....

So....Yeah, we gotta work on that, right?

Anyways, Usually stuff<3

Vote:D

Fan<3

N comment(:

Peace!