Chapter 13 "Under The Radar"

"SAM! Get your sister off me!" Emily yells.
Sam looks at Shaylynn, then to Emily, "First, it's Ms. Voight to you! Second, you shouldn't have done what you did and conspired with Mr. Smith! I'm not my sisters handler, those four guys over there are!"
Emily looks out of the corner of her eye to see Butch, Rob, Dan, and Dave. They all turn around and walk away.
Sam watches as the guys walk away from them, "That's unfortunate for you!" she says.
Sam hands Shaylynn something, she turns around and walks back over to Stone.
Emily looks back at Shaylynn who has a sly grin on her face, then she looks back over to Sam.
"Alright everyone, let's head back to the limo!" Sam says.
Sam then looks back around at Shaylynn and winks, "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???" Emily asks in a panicked tone.
Shaylynn's sly grin turns into a huge smile, "That means you, along with Mr. Smith are MINE!" she tells Emily while slamming her up against the car, then puts a set of handcuffs Sam gave her around Emily's wrists.
Shaylynn takes the car keys out of Emily's coat pocket. She opens the rear door and puts Emily in the backseat with Mr. Smith.
Getting into the driver's seat, Shaylynn drives off.

A couple of minutes later, Hank walks over to the limo, he knocks on the window.
Sam puts the window down, "Where's Shaylynn and the guys?" Hank asks her.
"They were just here! We've been waiting on her so we can leave" she tells him even though she knows what's going on, "Why are you looking for them?"
"Mr. Smith and the FBI agent that was taking care of him have disappeared" he tells Sam.
"I bet she took Mr. Smith! A higher up in the Bureau in Washington D.C. told me I had to bring her back. So she's probably working for him, so Shaylynn and the others probably went after her!" Sams says.
"Alright! I'll let you guys get on your way!" Hanks tells her.
Sam puts the window back up, "Let's go!" she tells the driver.
"What about Shaylynn?" Ruzek asks Sam.
"She'll be alright! She's taking care of business!" Sam tells him.

A couple of hours later, Sam and Lindsay receive a 3 way call from Shaylynn.
"Alright ladies, it's a sister weekend getaway to Las Vegas! I'm already here at the hangar and the Organizations jet is being fueled up. Pack up and get your asses here!" she tells them, "Vacation time has been cleared for both of you, so you have NO EXCUSES!" Shaylynn says and hangs up.
Fifteen minutes after Shaylynn hangs up, a horn blows outside of Stone's townhouse.
Sam's phone rings, "Hello?"
"You almost ready?" Lindsay asks her.
"Are you in the limo?" Sam asks.
"Yep! It was outside my apartment when we were on the phone with Shaylynn" Lindsay tells Sam.
"I have to put some shoes on and I'll be right out" Sam tells Lindsay hanging up.
Sam starts walking out to the limo three minutes later. She hands her bag over to the driver and gets in the limo.
The driver puts it in the trunk, walks up to the driver's door and gets in. He takes off toward O'Hare.
"Does it seem odd that she wants to leave so late?" Lindsay asks Sam.
"If there is one thing I have learned about Shaylynn is not to question things, because you won't get an answer. At least not a truthful answer" Sam tells her.
Ten minutes go by and the limo is pulling up beside the jet. The driver gets out and walks around to open the door for the ladies.
He helps each of them out, then heads to the trunk to get their bags. Colin the co-pilot walks over to the limo driver to collect the ladies bags to put them on the jet.
Peter the pilot is standing at the bottom of the steps, Sam and Lindsay walk over to him.
"Welcome, Ladies! Shaylynn would've greeted you, but she's on an important call with New York. If you would like to board, find a seat and get buckled in, we'll be on our way very soon" Peter tells them.
"Thank you!" both ladies say to him and start walking up the steps.
As they board, they can hear Shaylynn on the phone in the back of the jet.
"I don't care! Biggs, he has to go! Who do you think I'm talking about.........Jones! Did you know he has a beef with Kelly's father?....You better be doing something and getting him off my ass! Why the hell did you send him here knowing how I feel about him is beyond me! Just get it done! I have to go!" Sam and Lindsay can hear Shaylynn say.
Shaylynn walks up to Sam and Lindsay, "Are you two ready?" she asks them.
"Ready as we will ever be!' Lindsay says.
Shaylynn smiles, "Okay, Peter we're ready!" she yells at him.
The ladies hear the engines start up, then feel the jet start moving.
Looking out the window, Sam can see by the lights that they're on the runway. The engines get louder, the jet starts racing down the runway and takes off into the air.