Chapter 2 "You're So Smart, But So Stupid"

Severide returns to Tony's apartment to find him sitting on the couch watching TV.
Tony looks up to see Severide walk in looking very depressed.
"What happened?" Tony asks him.
"Shaylynn's what happened!" Severide tells him sitting down on the other end of the couch.
Tony looks at Severide confused.
"Our lawyers sort of ambushed us!" Severide tells him, "Plus I did something stupid! She ran out of the room and I followed her. She took off toward the stairwell, I followed her. After going down a few flights of stairs, I caught up with her..." he pauses.
"And?" Tony asks.
Severide looks at Tony, "I pushed her up against a wall and kissed her! She pushed me away, I went back up to her and kissed her again. She pushed me away again and slapped me!" he says looking down, "I've definitely lost her!"
Tony has no idea what to say. What do you say to a man who has looked for such a long time for "THE ONE". He finds her, makes a life with her and has a family and right when he thinks things are going great, the rug gets pulled out from underneath him.
Severide gets up and heads to the bedroom he's staying in.
Tony pulls out his phone, "Hey! We need to call in the cavalry! He's back and boy is he depressed!" Tony tells the person on the other end of the phone.

An hour later, the cavalry arrives at Tony's.
They walk in and see Severide staring out the window. The look on his face, it looks like he's trying to figure out why his world has fallen apart. 

Herrmann walks over to Severide, "Hey! Do you want to talk?"