51 » silver [ bonus ]

Brendan|Hayley

"You're staring again."

"No, I'm not."

"Okay, you're glaring again."

"I can't help it Hayles. Just look at them!"

"I think they look cute..."

"Of course they do. Otherwise, I'd be kicking their asses by now. But that's not what I meant."

"I know. You need to relax Brendan."

"I can't Hayles. I just can't. Just thinking about it makes me feel weird. I mean, that's my sister. And Jeremy. Jeremy!"

"Can you believe my work friend is now going to become my brother-in-law? It sucks. And to think, I introduced them!"

"Now you know how Nessa felt when she first found out we're dating. But see, she's okay with us now!"

"That's because it's been six years Hayles!"

"It's been three years for them babe. You should be okay with it by now. You were starting to be anyway. What happened now? "

"They're getting married! That's what happened."

"So?"

"So... So... I don't know."

"You should be happy actually. He's one of your good friends, she's your sister, now you know they're going to take good care of each other."

"Hmm."

"So stop being a grouch and enjoy New Years with your family."

"Okay."

"Man, you Browns are so weird. Freaking out over the good things."

"Excuse me? You're a Brown too, if you forgot."

"Well, I guess there's some hope left for the family then."

" *chuckles* You're something else, babe."

"I know. It's why you love me."

"I think it's just because you make good lasagna actually."

"Right. How can I forget?"

"You know, our one year anniversary is coming up. Maybe we should go somewhere to celebrate."

"What do you have in mind, Mr. Brown?"

"I don't know, Mrs. Brown. I'm thinking... Barbados."

" *laughs* I can't believe you're still obsessed with that place."

"Of course I am! What, just because we've been there before, does that mean I'm supposed to find a new place to want to go to? Absolutely not."

"Hopeless."

"Always. Besides, now you know how to surf so you can enjoy it even more!"

"Hmm. I did quite like it last time. Okay, fine we can go to Barbados."

"Yes! It'll be amazing!"

"Hey, would you look at that? It's almost midnight."

"Huh. It sure is."

"To the start of another amazing year with you, Hayley Brown. Happy New Year."

"Happy New Year Brendan."