24 » ocean boat blue

Brendan|Hayley

"God, the bus system in this city is so messed up!"

"Hi to you too?"

"Oh, sorry. Hi."

" *laughs* Hi Hayley. So, why are you observing the bus service this morning?"

"I have this stupid science workshop on the other side of town, and since I'm the unlucky owner of a car undergoing some major repairs, my brilliant self decided to be stingy and try the bus service instead of taking a cab. Now I'm stuck in some bus stop, waiting for the next bus to come - one that'll hopefully take me to where I want to go. I've boarded like two wrong buses already and they dropped me off at random locations. I swear, if the next bus doesn't take me where to the place, I'm calling a bloody Uber."

"That's a nice waste of time. Won't you be late for the workshop?"

"I have like an hour left so I think I'm fine, but if the right bus doesn't come soon enough, I'm going to damn late."

"You're very smart babe, I'll give you that. Deciding to take the bus instead of calling a cab, only to get stuck in a random bus stop and ending up having to call a cab. Did you even think of looking up bus routes and their numbers before leaving the house?"

"..."

"No?"

"Very smart decision, Hayles."

"I didn't realise that, Brendan. I really didn't."

"Ah. There comes the sarcasm again. You guys are like best buds, aren't you?"

"Yes, totally. We braid each others' hair and everything! Idiot."

"It's soo easy to tick you off."

"Tick me off? What is this, 1985?"

"Lame."

"Your face is lame."

"My face is amazing, please."

"My foot is more amazing than your face."

"Then that must be one sexy foot."

"Ew, Brendan, you're so disgusting! Sexy foot?!"

"You know you love it!"

"Stop, I'm going to puke. Hey! There's a bus coming! I hope it's mine... I'm going to go check, okay?"

"Yeah sure."

"Okay bye!"

"Bye."