42 » coral red

Brendan|Hayley

"Can you believe how stupid we are?"

"We?! This is all your fault!"

"What? How is it my fault?! You said Friday! I looked up Saturday and Saturday was good!"

"But you said yes! I thought that meant Friday would be a starry night too."

"I still don't think it's my fault. I mean, come on!"

"All your fault Brendan. We came to stargaze on a night with no stars."

"You know, I brought the blanket and prepared a picnic basket and brought you to a park in the city where the stars are the most visible. The least you can do is give me some credit."

"Oh thank you! Thank you so so much! What reward would you like in return, your highness?"

"A kiss would be nice."

"Seriously?! Idiot."

"Look, I'm sorry. I should've looked up today's weather, but I didn't and now there are no stars for us to look at. But we're here anyway and I'd really like to spend some time with you. I even made sandwiches! They're Nutella sandwiches so you'll like the-"

"..."

"..."

"Um. Whoa."

"Thanks. I'd really like to spend some time with you too."

"..."

"..."

"Does this mean we're going to have to reschedule our constellations date?"

"Hmm. I guess it does."

Just in case anybody didn't understand, Brendan and Hayley just had their first kiss. Or kisses, rather. ;)