2 » hunter green

Brendan|Hayley

"I cannot believe you hung up on me!"

"You again?"

"What sort of work etiquette is that?! You can't just hang up on your customers!"

"I'm NOT an employee of Domino's, you pigheaded buffoon!"

"Sure you aren't. I can sue your company you know?"

"By all means, go ahead."

"WHAT?? Are you serious right now?"

"Yes. It would be a valid lawsuit only if I ACTUALLY work there, of course."

"I can't believe that you're still denying the fact that you work there."

"I freaking don't! How many times do I have to tell you?!"

"Then why would I have your number saved as Domino's in my phone?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because you're a delusional idiot?"

"This is NOT the first time I'm calling Domino's from my phone so you can see why I'm not wrong."

"Okay listen. I'm sorry that you're suffering from some sort of mental problem but this. Is. Not. DOMINO'S. Do not call here again!"

"You can't just keep insulting me like that! I'm a customer for Christ's sake! Don't you have guidelines for treating customers or something?"

"That's what you focus on? Really?"

"Yes, absolutely! First you deny me my pizza, then you hang up on me and now you're insulting me?! Call your manager right now! I want to talk to him."

"I'm telling you one last time you brainless idiot. I don't work at Domino's or any other sort of pizzeria, okay? You've got the wrong number! I'm going to hang up now so please don't try calling me again!"

"How dare you? I'm coming over to Domino's right now."

"I don't give a shit."

"___"

"Oh you wait. You're so going to be in trouble."