Introduction

I walked into my first day of school of my senior year. I was tired but I was ready to get this started. I went to the office to get my schedule and locker. I texted my two BestFriends Kiy and Erica to see where they was. But some how the school fucked up when they put all 3 of our lockers right next to each other.

Heyyy bitches.! I said walking over to them.

Heyy.! They both said at once.

What's up.?!

Shit.! What y'all schedules looking like.? Kiy asked pulling hers out. We all compared ours and we had all the same classes. I was excited as fuck because I wasn't gone be alone. Except for math class. I was in advance college math. I liked math for some reason. It was my favorite subject. We all made our way to our first class and instead of doing a lot of work we got to chill today which was the best thing about the first week of school. No boring lectures no papers or homework assignments just straight chill.

Y'all going to the back to school party at DJ house.? Ericka asked. DJ was one of the popular kids he was on the basketball team.

I didn't plan to.! Kiy said popping her gum.

I think we should go.! I suggested knowing damn well I probably was gone have to baby sit my twin brothers.

You don't have to baby sit.? Kiy asked.

No Ima tell my mom I'm spending the night at your house. I said solving the problem shrugging my shoulders. They both bussed out laughing. They knew I never lied to my mom before so I was kinda on edge. I wanted to go to this party though. I wanted to break up out my little shell. After class was over I made my way to my math class. I took a seat in the back by the window.

You in my spot lil one.! I heard a male voice from over me said. I looked up to see Nick. Nick was the school star. He was the most popular in the entire school. Every girl wanted him and every guy wanted to be him.

I don't see your name on it.!

Oh you got that one.! He took a seat next to me. You Tierra right.?

Yeah.! You Nick right.?

Yeah.! You know me everybody do.

Apparently not everybody.!

I can change that.

As flattering as that sounds Nick your a hoe and I'm okay.!

I'm not a hoe.!

Yeah right I seen you had 5 girlfriends over the summer.

So that makes me a hoe.? And I didn't go with all of them.

Yes, yes it does.!

How many niggas you got.?

Nun.! Single life.

They say single girls do it best.

I wouldn't know. But I'm sure you do.

Yoooo yo clap backs is real.! He said laughing.

I know.!

I need a girl like you feisty and look good.!

Is that a compliment.?!

Take it how you want.

Well if I'm taking it how I want it's not a good thing than.

I'm sorry. How can I make it a good thing.?

Keep trying 😉