Crash and Burn ;

Just me talking some bull-spit, as usual ...

  So much has happened in like 3 weeks I'm not sure where to start ya know? More people getting killed by the police or race soldiers as the dimwit Tariq Ashykneed, ahem excuse me Nashid would say. But what else is new. We need a new approach to an old dream. I don't think we realized we tried all this before and it did not work in our favor. As a result, it got several of our great leaders targeted , murdered, or jailed and often times all three in no particular order. So with that being said put on your thinking caps and assess the situation. We know the game , they're playing the same pieces each time yet we always feel outsmarted ? Why? Once we figure that out we can strategize the next part. All this crying , marching, pleading has gotten us stuck in a circle. Playing good negro never got anyone anywhere. Trust me.

  Black twitter seems to be a realm like I other, and often times I could do without it. It's entertaining sure but when everyone is "woke" is when I have a problem. People who are in the fresh stage of "consciousness" need not to get involved in a lot of discussions and instead of speaking try the listening thing. You can't argue or "debate" with someone who knows you don't know much more than what you are putting out. Makes you look sad.

  Everyone loves nonviolence ...but loves to criticize peaceful forms of protest....not understanding that nonsense at all

  Dear white people the series was finally out on Netflix and to be honest I haven't made it through the first episode -- maybe I'm bored, maybe I'm tired, maybe I'm busy I'll finish it though

  Dear white people the series was finally out on Netflix and to be honest I haven't made it through the first episode -- maybe I'm bored, maybe I'm tired, maybe I'm busy I'll finish it though. For those of you who have watched or are watching it how do you all like it?

   Something I want a lot of people to realize is that once you're a little older ( I mean like older than 13 and 14 or even 15) writing rants becomes a task and it's not carefree as it once was *shrugs* your thinking even becomes different and something's you once thought were of help are no longer points of reference when you're writing....so I do apologize in advance if I'm not as enthusiastic as I once was. I dunno what happened...

  In other news on twitter , many black liberals refused to address the fact that Obama was in fact a war criminal and restlessly argued with people who had receipts to back it up. My main thing is how could you think for 8 years his slate was clean even I knew he killed children, he bombed areas and he ordered the army. Like what? So for people to use the excuse that he was a black president to excuse anything he did really makes me side eye some of these so called "woke" black people. Y'all full grown and inconsistent. He was bound to be a war criminal like the last 5 presidents so ignoring the facts really isn't helping anyone in the end. Acknowledge it, address it, talk about it and move on. People scared to criticize Obama and his policies because he was everyone's superman the thing is even superman has a weakness and it needs to be effectively critiqued. Stop living in lala land people. There are issues that need to be talked about.