Leave her alone : Karruche

I really wish people would leave this woman alone and by people I hope you know I'm talking about Chris Brown fans (just as a general statement) she's literally not bothering anyone. She went and got a restraining order for her safety and there are people really angry. Leaving terrible comments and this wouldn't be the first time.

I remember when I first first first encountered his fans making statements towards her. "He should have killed you bitch you just want attention" um, what? This sort of thing literally shows me that people don't care about other women or women in general. Especially if they have or are being abused.

Death is not something you can recover from. So I'm going to need some of you to put your fan hats away and put on a thinking cap. Its not okay to stalk, lurk, or even follow someone around. Have yes men around you keeping tabs on her having friends at parties tell you how she's dressed who she's with or even to patrol her Instagram every time someone comments you're up in arms. That is abuse. That makes Chris Brown and abuser that makes him dangerous that makes him a threat that makes him unstable.

I don't care at this point what anyone has to say to me about me or about this woman. Why are y'all quick to dismiss signs of abuse literal proof (he has assaulted his staff, they have quit, they have sued him in the past because of said abuse) hall are literally turning a blind eye to this fuckery because he can sing and dance? Are y'all okay? Do y'all like to be punched up on? Talked down on?  If so you also need some help.

You're sick and you need help if you're leaving death threats on this woman's page because she doesn't want to be bothered anymore. If someone tells me they're going to kill me and have came pretty close in the pass I'd believe them. Sorry, I'm just not sorry to say it.

I do not support Chris Brown, if that turns you off or makes you made feel free to unfollow me. I'm not sorry about it either. It's not okay.

Abuse is not just physical and that's what people need to take into consideration and understand. Abuse is all of the signs ; controlling, manipulative, aggressive. It's all f this and more. After he followed her to that car one time ( you can see the chapter on that (he in love?) is the title) I was over it and I was over TeamBreezy. Full of wack jobs who will go for anything.

  You know what I believe his problem is? He can't control her anymore....it's as simple as that. She didn't come back like she did all of the other times and she minded her business and literally flourished with out him. Regardless of what you would call flourishing she hasn't disappeared she's still in the fashion industry, she still partners with YouTube on a lot of things, she still into beauty and travel. She's literally living her life and has become oriented with in her self with out him.

He doesn't fool me not one bit with this "I care about my daughter" facade he pulls every time he's in trouble. If you really cared about your daughter like you say you do you'd learn how to be an adult and it act like a teenager throwing tantrums when something isn't going your way. He needs to get rid of his whole team all of the "yes" men and seek help and perhaps some actual friends who don't uphold bullshit,  are pedophiles (I.e Tyga) and aren't trying to be his friend for their fifteen minutes of fame and wealth.

As for the fans, who I have more of a problem with than him ...literally his fan base is actually the worse. Speaking from my own experience as a former Alsina fan I came in contact with a lot of crazy fan bases but his has to be the worse and the most delusional. People think the Hive is crazy....no...no...no TeamBreezy literally are deranged sorry, really not sorry here. I mean they pounce like some serial killers I've seen that but literal death threats describing how they want Chris to end Kae's life, how they constantly hate on Rihanna...sickening. Ask yourself why do you think you have power because you have a phone and the ability to type? Why does that make you big shit? Hmmm.

If you're a "real fan" as y'all put it you'll tell your fav to chill out, to leave, to stop, and check them on their bullshit. People don't just get restraining orders for the hell of it. The restraining order is covering her and her friends and family. Then on top of the restraining order it's on paper that he punched her twice and they've had near blows in arguments when they were together and that he threatened her friends and to kill her. It's about time for someone to baby him right into a facility. Not okay.

Really surprised she hadn't done it sooner but it's never to late to get protected. As much as I'm against arms and such I really think she needs to have armed bodyguards. She really is a target for anyone at this point. God bless.

"I've seen way more people dragging Beyonce for being pregnant and living her life than I've seen people dragging Chris Brown for hating women and causing physical, emotional, and psychological harm to women and others. It's honestly sad how many people will co-sign his treatment of women, while simultaneously patronizing other people for their admiration of other celebrities and to add insult to injury, a majority of these things are being said by black people – most of whom, pride themselves on being "pro-black."
We have got to do better."

Via. plightofthebrokenpussy on tumblr.
  ...
Leave your thoughts, not really here for the negativity but I honestly don't care. Everyone has an opinion ignoring and belittling women who are victims of domestic abuse like having a little bit of coin can protect you against getting hurt. It's disgusting and sad. 

  Excuse any and all typos.

  Ken xoxo