come & collect

Hi All , Happy November !

  Let's discuss the latest news.

      Lil Wayne .

I actually feel no way, I don't know what to say, I like many others listened to the small snippet from the interview and heard him say the most asinine comments ever. My question is, who's looking to Lil Wayne for anything that the least bit intellectual ? This isn't an attack on character, or someone else's fundamental beliefs but honestly. Who's looking to Lil Wayne to lead the flock?

This often happens when us as people give certain celebrities platforms that's they honestly don't know how to use properly. I was under the impression that Lil Wayne was so detached from the world and wrapped up with in his own world that he isn't a reliable source for anything relevant or important.

But, what I do know is he can't be that disconnected from the real world to say that Racism, and things that Black Lives Matter stands for doesn't effect him, a black man from the south, a black man from New Orleans at that.

Moving on, bringing me to my next point. I honestly think as a whole we should stop looking to Black male entertainers and athletes to actually use their voice. If you haven't noticed; they're much more comfortable with casual, blatant, and light racism far more than their counter parts and other Black women who are in the industry.

Racism, and all of it's budding heads can also benefit them. A dude running a ball or shooting hoop just want a check, so don't expect much from an Odell, a Cam Newton, a Steph Curry, a Kobe, a Jordan etc don't expect much from those people. They getting checks or collecting on cash by swearing to ignorance.

The reason why Colin Kaepernick sitting down for the anthem, and hosting camps featuring black kids, using his platform to point out everyday life is / because news was because he did it on his own and he didn't back down after people stop endorsing him and because white people and team owners got mad. He kept going. He became news because he opened his mouth, and he wasn't scared to loose support. That's a free man, if I ever saw one.

Most NBA and NFL players won't do that, I hate to use these words but they're a slave to the money, the attention, and the fame. What's a man to gain the whole world, and loose his soul. The black entertainers are nearly a lost cause. Let's stop asking for their opinions.

Bringing me to

Floyd Money Mayweather.

I remember a few weeks ago (was OT a month ago?) when he said in an interview how he thought Kaepernick should just run the ball, and that football should be all what's on his mind and nothing else.

This forwards a dangerously idiotic stereotype. That athletes can't multitask and don't have the will power to actually have a voice which plagues the entertainment business horridly.

Not to be that person, but can I just point out that Floyd is lacking in the comprehension department, he has a lot to say for someone who can not read. Maybe because all he had was boxing that he thought all he needed, to eat, sleep, and breathe boxing but other athletes can speak up if they choose to.

Black entertainers pretending they're so displaced from reality that they don't have to and shouldn't have to worry about "Black" issues are a waste of space. When are we going to stop giving foolery attention ?

  Shameik Moore

*sighs*

*sighs again*

*sighs again*

*heavily sighs*

*heavily sighs*

  Noted soon after he had a nice talking to by a few twitter users he deleted his tweets and apologized for his bull shot. Neverthless, an apology does not mean he's learned his lesson and I hope those who sent him tweets impacted his life just a little bit to push him to want to think before he posts something on twitter.

Misogyny comes in all shapes and forms.  The oblivious remarks of men like those above are some of the most annoying .  Not to read too much into it, but people who think like that , people who post things like that often think men are in some way, shape or form better than women and believe that women should do as their told and exude a lady like persona to be tolerable, hmm.

A question many of us may be asking is....if he's wild and free who's he doing it with if "women should keep their future husbands in mind" ....which women are the women he's being free with ?

If us as women, or any person as THEMSELVES have to keep a future unknown spouse in mind while they are young and living life but the men have the right to be free and do what they wish.....then tell us what would that make you? He's apparently not future husband material certainly not if he's having fun, being young. According to him.

I'm so over celebrities. It's not even funny.

Please don't let John Boyega and Alfred Enoch disappoint me. They're precious Cinnamon sticks, I can't handle them being idiots.

That's all for now.

...

I'm pretty sure there are so much more I could have talked about outside of these few people something more important but I'm trying to talk about lighter topics (I guess) so more to come soon. Comment and vote , please and thank you in advance.

     Excuse typos , pleAse.

  Kennedy xo