Sandra Bland // My thoughts

Disclaimer : I will get mad while typing this up. Also, I won't tolerate anyone who claims they are giving their opinion but then devalues the struggle. Statements such as "well if she wouldn't have...." Or "she was being disobedient" if I see it, you are getting cursed out and then I will block you. Feel free to leave opinions, hell disagree if you want but if you have to start off your disagreement with something like that then already your points are invalid and I don't care. Go preach to another choir.

....

Sigh

This some real bullcrap! How many more people have to die before justice is served? Like I feel like this is a mass extermination going on. Like one after another every single day, every single week! It's only July for heavens sake and what? We are up in the 700's with the amount of people killed or injured at the hands of police brutality, if not more?

This particular case though, is really ridiculous. The amount of lies being told, the amount of evidence that is there and the amount of people that are figuring shit out daily is crazy.

It's just a bunch of lies on top of lies on top of lies on top of more lies. They aren't even trying to be slick any more! HOW the fuck do you have the mind to murder someone over a god damn traffic violation??! BECAUSE she didn't use the signal light!?!?!? Then continue to dig a whole deeper and deeper for yourself!

Sandra asked the officer over 14 times why she was being arrested! She refused to get out of her car, which is her right! She also threatened to sue and take the police department to court! Now with all of this, the cop illegally yanked her from her car and arrested her without reading her - her rights!

So not only was she arrested illegally, she was yanked from her car and had none of her questions answered! Like get the hell out of here!!!

More and more information is coming out everyday and I'm trying to figure out when is it all going to end?? They edited the police tape, they hung her on a five foot wall, when she is six feet, they took a mug shot picture while she was laying on the floor -- forgetting no one takes a mug shot in their jumpsuits, they placed s trash can inside of the cell --something that's not allowed.  Then proceeded to edit the mug shot picture. Now, people who study hand writing and signatures have figured out that her paper work looks real suspicious. Her signatures look different.

The media (news to be exact) is trying to play this off as it being mental illness. SO this happy woman is going to hang herself over a TRAFFIC VIOLATION? So in-between the time she talked to her family on the phone about planning to sue the department and making arrangements with her lawyer and that Monday morning she got so depressed that she killed herself?

one day before her release!?

one day before her release ?

WOW! I truly can't believe there are people out here believing everything the police department are saying?

Listen, I don't care anymore. I don't  care of your mom is a cop, your dad, your grandfather, who ever fuck em'! I know there are good cops out there but it sure would be a good time to speak the hell up. Sighs

I feel like we are backtracking say about 100 years here. Black people out here dying like it ain't nothing. Scratch that black people out here getting targeted and murdered like it ain't nothing.

If you'd like to add on feel free to do it in the comment section. Also leave comments, opinions, feelings, and suggestions in the comments it really is appreciated. ((:

-Kennedy