The latest, and the greatest

Tyga & 14 year old.

I only have one thing to say. There are literally more holes in this story than a little bit. This girl is making no sense and I honestly laughed at those crocodile tears she did at that little press conference. Hm. It was a cute little stunt though. Now hopefully her modeling and music career has the push it needs to get on up off the ground.

I don't care nor do I like Tyga but it doesn't take a rocket scientist, not a brain surgeon to figure out that this girl is a mess.

Ciara vs Future OR Future vs His Demons.

Honestly I have had it up to my hair line with the spokes person got codeine. Future is an annoying reck and he needs his ass knocked off a few good times and to be sent to a rehab center and to invest in a freaking therapist and maybe some anti depression medication because I AM tireeeeeeeeed of his mess.

I barely listen to his music but when I do all them cries for help are evident and nicely discuses over a nice trap beat and some catchy lyrics but he needs to go battle his demons and stop trying to drag the mother of his child through the mud.

Never have I ever witnessed a grown man trying to get and break down a women, a woman whom almost married him, whom carried his child and whom almost committed her entire life to. He is truly a bad person and if y'all think he was any type of right for putting their buisness in front street than I don't know what to say.

He's childish and inconsiderate of his child's future if you ask me. That boy is going to have to grow up and one day find out his mother and father had disputes publicly. That's embarrassing and I wouldn't be surprised if he despised his father one day because of it.

Another thing, the fact that Future is blaming Ciara for him having to pay an X amount of money is really telling because apparently he thinks people don't know how court works. If the judge didn't think that number was ridiculous or if the judge had a problem with it he wouldn't have allowed for him to be paying that money ESPECIALLY when this is dealing with a child. I do not believe that Ciara requested 15k honestly that is some b.s right there.  (But of course you never know, I'm just stating that I don't believe Future)

If you were to ask me ( but who asked right? ) I would label Future as an unfit parent. He's using their son to get back at Ciara. For what? I haven't a clue but he can wave that ship good but especially not with the way he's been acting for almost a year.

This is what happens when women get involved with men who haven't fully grown up or matured.  They end up with terribly shitty situations.

Jaden Smith Modeling Women Wear

I support this boy 100 percent. I never have not. Honestly I think he and so many other carefree black boys are the keys to this generations imagination. SPECIFICALLY black kids. Honestly. He's everything that people tell you not to be or thy strip from you before you even reach adulthood. Creative. Carefree. Happy.

That's needed in the black community. Too many kids get told they can do something, or that they are weird for liking something, or they are white for being into something that's not the norm in our community. If you deny that much then something is apparently wrong with you. (Imo)

This is one of those things. WEARING CLOTHES that's are presumably called women's clothes ALTHOUGH CLOTHES DO NOT HAVE GENDER.

I seen too many people mostly black people angry and dragging this boy for modeling a skirt.

Words like ;

Gay

Punk

Crazy

He-She

Mentally ill

Etc.

Were thrown around by people who look like him, who are the same color as him, who are mad AT HIM.

Why? Blaming his parents because they told their children they weren't going to control their actions because the world is their oyster and they deserve to live life.

The funny thing is so many people have a problem with him wearing a skirt but get a huge KICK out of these boys on vines (Yung poppy, ambitiousbanks etc.) wearing things in their heads and making women like remarks for the sake of COMEDY. They have no problem with comedians like Eddie Murphy or Jamie Foxx dressing like women. They loved Shanenehs character on Martin and praised Eddie for being a whole family on the Nutty Professor.

OH and here's the killer. ITS THE CLOSED MINDED BLACK CHRISTIANS whom LOVE All of Tyler Perry movies and praise him for dressing up in a DRESS to display an old gun toting southern black grandmother. They fine with his long dresses and make up and wigs but hate and I do mean hate Jaden Smith because he is modeling "women's clothes".

I think people forget that everything in fashion is repeated over and over and THAT this isn't the first time in history a male has worn a skirt, males wear make up, and heels are for everyone. Also being straight does not MAKE you exclusive. Just because you're hetero DOES not make you right or the controller over all things. So sit back and shut up.

One more thing. There is no such thing as LOOKING gay. The hell you thought ?

.  

  .

That's all I had to say. You may not agree with me but oh well. It's 2016 if you are closed minded because that's how you were "raised" then good luck in the future of an evolving word. See how far you get? Ok (:

Comment, vote, leave suggestions, talk to me! (: follow me on tumblr (datlyfetho) and message me some suggestions!

Kennedy 💗