Just say you hate black women and gooooo

I been sitting on social media for about two weeks rolling my eyes into the back of my skull repeatedly. Im not even "tired" I literally could care less about the opinions of black men and white people as a whole at this point.

Between white women writing think piece on Beyoncé and Serena and that annoying cashmeoutside girl, to Kodak Black and his entire ashiness to black men arguing people down about colorism and internalized racism. I just don't feel no ways about any of these people any more...never really did but alas you get my point.

  Why does Beyoncé bother so many people? "she's overrated" literally is one of the most underrated female vocalist. Let's not even go there, she and Rihanna are constantly jipped out of things that should be theirs. they both put in the most time and effort to give out quality work. That's all I'm going to say about that. Her being pregnant bothers so many people and frankly I don't think she's pressed at all on some white women in her early to mid thirties angry tapping on her iPad trying to get this article in before 12. Yes people are happy that she is pregnant and if you're mad about someone else's happiness you're corny.

Serena Williams literally be minding her business, engaged and shit. Working out, looking fine as hell doing photo shoots looking moisturized and toned and people --black men and white peoples alike always try and find a way to tear her down. *rubs temples*  does a woman who is athletic really make people uncomfortable?

"Serena can't be sex with all those muscles"

"Serena posing in a bikini is a disgrace to women in sports"

LITERALLLy minding her business, and people come out the blue to attack her. As many said on twitter why are black women not allowed to own their sexuality? Why are black woken not allowed to be happy and free? That's a serious question or two. Why? Self confidence kills those who try to smash your light. Can we live in peace...

  "Cashmeoutside how bah dah" okay little Danielle was caught outside got her ass beat and still talks big shit. I have no words for a middle school drop out. Like babes you're 13 with a 7th grade education, going no where fast. Someone on twitter even tried to check me "who needs an education when you have 5 million followers" as much as I love this generation and this time period we live in I must SAY that is a major concern of mine. Is social media that deep? You can have 5 million followers and still be broke. Also anyone who tried to explain why they need to say the N word WHEN they aren't black don't have a tap of sense. It's real simple you aren't black don't say the N word. Not hard to comprehend.

Kodak Black

I'm not gone waste no time here. I just can not take him or his creepy looking eyeballs seriously.  He posted something on twitter I think over the weekend about something studios I forget what the tweet said exactly but in the end he ended up saying "a bitch who look like Kodak black" and I'm just...how are you hurting anyone by saying they look like you? That's some major self hate, goofy ass. Why do people still keep him relevant...ain't he a rapist? Just asking for da' facts. Selling your soul for some music.

Black men will argue you down on twitter too about "black girls take stuff outta proportion" , "it's not that serious", "preference"  *screaming internally* How are people who literally sit here and watch everything they are become under attack while being insulted and stay silent? I don't get that no. Just say you hate black women and move onnnnn stop with these circus acts. It's unrealistic and really pointless to keep up with.

  Each time I bring up race and the mistreatment of black women because THEY are black up into the conversation both in real life and online people try to shut me down and it just doeeeesnt work. Arguing with me with no evidence research or rebuttal is really pointless. "Everything is not about race" ah, but this just in...it is. It's like day and night how black women get treated vs how other women get treated. Even when it comes to going up against racist white women people swear black women are making shit up. What we gotta lie for?

 What we gotta lie for?

   .

Anyway , comment, vote and all that good stuff. Sorry for leaving for a lil minute and then popping back up. Starting to feel repetitive, plus I find interest in other people's rant books now. I don't think I have the time to do this anymore. Not to toot my own horn but literally before myself I never saw "social justice" rant books on here and now they're everywhere I am living for it! So I think it's the end of my "ranting" phase. Excuse all typos please.

   Ken xoxo