R e s o l u t i o n s ?

Resolutions , mine, and the ones that you shouldn't set yourself up to fail.

..

Remember I told you guys I was not sure what mine were, well I'm still unclear on what they are, but every year I set myself up for failure because I always say Ima do this and I'm gonna do that, but never do any of it. I mean we all do well that for a week or so, but old habits die hard.  So I made a short list of things I know I can do...

I don't have a problem with people saying "new year, new me" but just know I changed it around to fit me.

1. New year, better attitude.

I know I said this last year, but I'm going to try.

.
2. I'm going to dial back on curse words.

Okay I'm going to try, this is so hard but I will TRY.

.
Counseling should help me with this one.

3. I am going to be a nicer person. I already have my therapy session set up for Jan 7, so I'm on the road to being a nicer person.

.
I been saying this for two years almost.

4. I'm going to write something, what, when, or how, we'll just find out.

.
5. I am going to be nicer to my self, seriously. I spent way too much time last year stressing. I also never ever drink water, lol EVER, so I'm going to do that more too // been doing good the last few days though //

.  

  .

Things people say as New Years Resolutions that more often than not, do not work.

Loosing weight. I mean we all do it, and you work out for two weeks then you break for three days and you just never do that again. If you want to loose weight this year, go for it but don't hammer yourself hard and wear yourself out before you can build the resistance to pull through. Baby steps.

People who always make LONNNNNG list of resolutions seem to never follow through, before you know it, it's the middle of the summer and you are just like "I'll do that next year" don't do this to your self, make a short list and cross things off as you go and add one more when you do that before you know it, you might have actually did great!

People who try and reset their entire life based on January first. " I am cutting everyone off, I don't care, new year, I'm getting new friends, I'm not rolling with them"  thennnn those same people text you, and now you're back in the trap, don't set your self up, unless you truly intend to be a better you with out toxic people.

.

In my family, it's tradition to pray the first ten to fifteen minutes of the new year to secure yourself. I do it willingly, it sort of gives me peace, I pray for everyone and anyone I can think of  because I feel like if there is someone who doesn't belong in my life they will show themselves -- "pray the fakes get exposed" -Drake (:

..

Comment if you made resolutions tell me what they are of you want, comment if you didn't and tell me why, leave suggestions, leave feed back and VOTE. (:

Kennedy