Flint water crisis :

So in Flint, Mich for those of you who don't know there is a crisis going, that has been going since 2014. A whole city of people have been literally getting poisoned by their own drinking water and it's all because of their Governor who had nothing more to say besides "I made a mistake, I'll fix it."

It's more than that people need water to survive, this isn't a game. Thinking long term people are going to die, people are going to get sick, people are going to be literally stuck. If you can or if you think someone you know can just google up Flint and look for the donation sites or you could even order waters for them and things like that.  This is important because for a whole government to ignore its people it's scary and inhuman.

Y'all know I'm
not one to quote
Kanye West, at
all but the lyrics
off the song new
slaves is slowly
becoming a reality.

"Clean water was only served to the fairer skin" honestly it's all repeating it self. History tends to do that Y'know?

Honestly this is the kind of stuff I mean when I say racism changes its faces but stays the same. We can preach and hoot and holler about police brutality all day, you know we can but when and if we get them to stop killing us that way, we have to all turn around and realize that people of color and poor "white trash" essentially are still being erased and smudged away. Poor people's voices are still being erased and silenced and taken away.

This is not okay. It's sad. Literally letting people under you, people who placed him (their governor) in his seat drink contaminated, lead, dirt filled, bacteria infested water while all he can do is make excuses and make weak apologies.

The thing is, Flint isn't the only city across the United States suffering from this kind of thing. In Detroit they cut off people's water, poor people who can't pay the bill, in California (L.A) their water is so bad you couldn't pay the people from their to drink it.

On to the picture in the multimedia.

Gilbert Arenas (who ever he is) decided to make some ill mannered comments towards Flint and it's people because he thought it was funny. Then proceeded to uses hashtags #Letthehatebegin.

Someone, anyone TELL me who he is? LIKE why team does he play for? If he important? DID you know of him before today, I sure didn't. The thing is it doesn't matter he still has a base of some sort where he's reaching people where they think it's funny to laugh at people. Y'all I just can not with a lot of these black athletes and rappers and black celebrities in general. What amount of money will make you turn on people who LOOK like you??? People who actually are the only ones supporting your.

People are deprived of water and all he's worried about is if a woman's pussy is clean? (Excuse me for being blunt but I'm actually very angry)

This is some foolafuckniggatry if I ever seen any. Where are these coon negro's coming from, where are they bred at? We need to kill the source. Where? Hmmm? Hmm?? Hmmmm???

If we worried so much about them being CLEAN can he DONATE some money with his ugly ass and help them out? I'm real tired of these ignorant black folks. Him, Raven, Stacey, Ben Carson, Charlemagne all of them, they need someone to run up and smack the living hell outta of them.

...
excuse my typos please.

  Any who, comment, vote, another chapter coming soon!!!

  Leave feed back, your thoughts, suggestions, vote for it, share it, you know the deal!

Also if you have Netflix, what is there good to watch? Nothing sparking my interest anymore Netflix and is trash selection has TO do better.

  -Kennedy ✨