He's in love?

Dedicated to brxwnshuga_ for giving me this chapter idea a few days back. The latest events has only made me want to post this chapter more.

Okay. I honestly just want to say...it's not that I don't like Chris Brown it's just that I have never had a reason to like him. He can sing, he can dance, blah. That's it. I wasn't really a fan before the Rihanna thing, and I wasn't a fan after. He has a few club bangers, a few catchy tunes and that's about it for me. I be trying to be a fan of certain artist but it just never work out.

The past three years for him has been a media roller coaster tho. Between Kae, and His rehab time, and him putting her on Instagram over talking to Drake, to him having a child she didn't know about. Stuff has not been looking good for him.

Isn't he suppose to be one of the legends of this generation? Well what's a legend with out a lil' drama? In this case tho, a lot of drama.

To be honest with you guys I honestly think that he hasn't changed that much since Ri, and that he is abusive whether people (his fans) want to believe it or not. Abuse covers more then putting your hands on somebody, in case you didn't know.

Does Karruche have low self esteem or something? She can't stand up for her self? She can't break away? This is not to blame the victim, at all but what I'm saying is, she needs to distance her self. Dude is following her. "Allegedly" that is, because I know people love to say "we don't know all the facts" yeah well.

Let's not even get on the topic of his constant shade towards black women in his videos. With that video with Tyga and all those racially ambiguous looking women and the only one that was out in the bad light was the black prostitute. Coincidence? I think not.

I won't even begin to talk about his friend ship with Tigger (Tyga) whom has a relationship with a seventeen year old and how they went on Hot 97 a few months back and further proved how jealous they were of Drake. Or in the interview where he sat next to the pedophile Tyga and let him open his mouth up to say sex has crossed his mind when thinks about Kylie. Ya' know what? You are who you hang out with, so I'm going to let that speak for it self.

It honestly pains me when artist who have good music just fuck them selves up because of their actions. Time and time again I try to be supportive of certain artist but you know, I just can't get pass the fact that they are either pure shit, or that they act like they have no sense.

Back to the original point. I don't think it's safe to be followed around? People are saying "at least he's trying to get her back" OKAY well you don't go about it like that. You don't act an ass then expect for everything to be peachy.

He needs to take some medication, and go on a break with just him and his daughter. Stay out of the media, stay off of Instagram, and just...chill.

Uh, leave opinions, suggestions, all of that. Remember this is just what I be thinking, it has no affect on your life.

Comment, vote, share!

-Kennedy