wisdom | fourteen

Start from the beginning

"Great! But um..who's that guy over there? The one you were just talking to." She pointed over my shoulder.

Nate looked over and so did I. Taehyung was sitting at the table alone now, quietly sipping his noodles as he took out his phone and began watching some video, I presume?

I smiled at him then quickly looked back at my friends, taking a seat.

"Just a friend."

Chelsea cooed at me while nudging my shoulder.

"Ooohhh is he your new boyfriend?" She began giggling.

Nate shook his head then playfully hit Chelsea's arm.

"Oh come on! He's not that great. I mean, look at me!" He flexed his arms which only made me scoff.

"You can dream, dumb dumb."

I poked at Nate's chest. He laughed and pushed my hand away gently. Chelsea seen this act and cleared her throat.

"Wow all this sitting really makes me tired. Should we go?" She pretended to stretch.

'You liar..'

Nate got up and patted her back before picking up the now empty plates.

"We should probably get going, then. It's getting a little late anyways." Nate stated.

As he walked over towards the trash to throw away the food I decided to finally ask this devil.

"Hey. What's up with you and Nate?"

She smiled innocently and tilted her head gently.

Fake. :)

"What ever do you mean? Are you going crazy? Are you sick?"

She placed her hand on my forehead. Right when I felt her touch, I swatted her hand off my forehead.

"Don't act dumb. I know what you're doing.."

She looked offended once I swatted her hand away and pointed my index finger at her in accuse. I glared at her until Nate came back. I quickly faked a smile.

"Come on, ladies. Let's get you two home."

He pushed through us then began walking in front of us. I gave her a small death glare before looking away towards Taehyung. He simply waved then gave a small sympathetic look. I sighed.

"Hey, Nate?"

He looked back at me as he stopped in his tracks.

"What's up, Y/N?" He questioned.

"Um..can I meet you two outside? I-I think I left my phone back over there. I can't live life without it, ya know?" I chuckled nervously, hoping he would let me go.

He stared for a good three seconds before speaking again.

"Mm..okay. go ahead. I'll go warm up the car."

I nodded and smiled at him.

"Sounds good! We'll meet you out there!"

The two began walking away. It was disgusting to see them walk side by side with each other. I quickly spun my heels after they were out of sight to speed walk over to the table in which Taehyung sat at. Yet again, he was confused.

"What are you doing? Get back out there! You were doing great!"

"I just wanted to know your phone number so I can keep in touch with you. Please? You're the only help I have right now.."

I pleaded him by giving him puppy dog eyes and pouting. He hesitated but gave in anyways. He asked for my phone as I smiled happily.

I handed him my phone and he typed in his number. I watched in awe as his fingers glided against my phone.

' His hands were beautiful. Shaped in a perfect way. Ethereal to me..wait..I shouldn't be thinking like this. '

He handed me my phone back after he did and placed his head in the palm of his hand with a warm eyesmile. He spoke in a gentle voice, as he did earlier.

"Call me if you need anything, okay?"

I nodded and slid my phone back into my jean pockets.

"Thank you. And I will promise to use this number often."

I gave him one last look before getting up to meet up with Nate and Chelsea.

'This feeling feels..tingly.'

                           -A/N-

Salutations, fellow readers! Please forgive me for the slow update..I've not been feeling the need to write due to lack of imagination and I've been busy with other things. I've been trying to draw, catch up on shows, listen to different music, and catching up on a few movies and shows. Basically, trying to keep away from my phone. I was also hoping I could read a bit more to get more of an idea on what to write. I'm also hoping there are @ least 25-30 chapters of this book. When I'm done, I may edit this a bit to make it sound decent. But hey! Thanks for sticking around and being patient! I may not have a schedule for updating anymore lol since I can't keep up with it. But, please, have a good day/night!