Arc 2 - Chapter 2: Eventual Acceptance

Start from the beginning

Leyla kept adjusting her strap, trying to get comfy "Well that's my budget blown for this week" said Saku "We get enough to get by, not a whole lot to go crazy with"

"That's why...I don't often get stuff" said Leyla "so I have plenty when I need it"

"Can't argue with that logic" said Saku shrugging his arms "Well with that done, we haven't got much to do"

"Hey...Hey give us that back!" a elderly male voice called out, turning Saku to see two built male, purple skinned, aliens robbing a store with two big bags over their shoulders "You need to pay for those!"

"Besides stop a couple wiseguys" said Saku sighing "It seems I can't relax today after all. I would let them go...if it wasn't for Jiminy cricket whacking me with his stick"

"Jiminy...who?" asked Leyla puzzled

"It's an Earth thing...I'll tell you later"

The robbers in question where 8ft foot two arms aliens purple skinned aliens with orange elbows, knees and abs. They had no hair, nose and four eyes . They were both wearing red t-shirts, with black pants, with black printed names. One was called Tweed, the other Deedle.

Almost like stereotypes, they ran smirking wide with giant brown sacks over each their shoulders. A terran like young man, though with four legs, came out looking rather old in age by his white hair and glasses "Give me those back. You can't have those"

"Sorry old-timer" said Tweed "It's all ours now!"

"Leyla..." asked Saku to her sighing "Shall...we just get this over with?"

"Okay"

Saku stepped to Tweed, who was more looking behind him and with a simple stuck out foot, tripped him up "Tweed...Tweed!" called Deedle

"What wise guy did that!?" demanded Tweed to which Saku called

"I somehow think these belong to you" he turned right to see Saku with a foot on the brown bag "Or do you have the receipt?"

"What the!? Who's this punk!?" Tweed stood up and looked at him "You picked the wrong fight little man" Deedle though seemed a little less enthusiastic

"Tweed...Tweed don't do anything stupid" said Deedle "Don't you know who this kid is?"

"Nope and don't care!" Tweed thrust a muscular punch which Saku just caught with no effort "what!?"

Tweed in anger just thrust several punches that Saku, with ease, just continued to catch with one hand "What's this kid's deal!?" Tweed went to kick Saku, who again just caught it before in a rapid lift threw Tweed off the ground and high into the air, in a flip, before he crashed into the floor

"This kid...is as strong as he looks" said Deedle "I'm out of here"

"Leyla...you get that one" Leyla nodded, and with jet-pack ready she flew right into Deedle. Deedle tried to run but Leyla struck a rocket-powered like punch to hit the back of head to knock him to the ground.

As Deedle rode the ground with his face, Tweed got up really pissed off "Dam you...you little runt! I'll knock your block off!" Tweed came with the strongest punch he could manage, which Saku caught one hand...though it knocked him back a little "What!?" Saku brought out his stage 2 aura, blue and white spiky aura

"You want to fight do you? Be my guest"

"You little!" Deedle tried to punch with his second hand, Leyla watching Saku as Tweed slowly got up, but Saku gripped the blocked punch and pulled him hard to the side to knock Deedle off balance.