"Would you like something to drink?" She says, pushing off the wall, and heading to what I assume is the where the kitchen is. I smile and follow her, staring at her ass.

"Well what do you have?" I ask as we walk into a very tidy, neat and open kitchen.

"Water, apply juice, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, coke and if you're in the mood for something alcoholic, savanna, beer and a whole lot of wine." She says, opening the fridge.

"Well I'm going to ignore that part about the alcohol, little miss underage, and go with cranberry juice," I say.

"Really?" She says smirking, turning to me,"you're gonna ignore the part about alcohol? Are you going all 'I'm your teacher' on me? After everything that's happened?"

"I'm just teasing," I laugh, "honestly though juice is fine. It's hard enough not tearing off your clothes as it is without any alcohol in my system."

I see the adorable blush form on her cheeks at that last part. She fetches two glasses out of a cupboard and pours us each a glass of juice. She turns towards me and hands me a glass.

"Do you want a tour of my house first? So you can choose where exactly you'd feel most comfortable having this 'conversation' in?" She asks.

"Sure," I say. How considerate that she wants me to feel comfortable.

"Okay well you've seen the kitchen," she says walking past me and I follow her.

"Here's the dining room, however I haven't used it yet. I don't have many guests." She shows me too a tidy room with a table big enough for 10 chairs and a beautiful view out a large window. A fire place sits in the corner, and I imagine this room must be very cozy for a winter dinner.

"And here the spare bedroom, also haven't used it." She says opening a door to a large bedroom containing a king sized bed, chairs, a table, a sliding door, which I can see the corner of a pool out of. I notice it also has its own bathroom.

"And I'll show you upstairs in a moment," she says walking past the stairs and into a lounge, which has a large glass wall that over looks a pool and hot tub and a small neat garden. Comfortable looking couches face a large flat screen tv.

"And this is the lounge." She gives me a moment to look around before heading back towards the stairs and I follow.

"Here's my gym room," she says opening a door to the left at the top of the stairs. Inside is a treadmill, a bike machine, a few other walking and stepping devices and a whole rack of different weights.

"No wonder you have a body like yours.." I say absentmindedly, looking around. I glance at her and see she's blushing again. I smile at her cuteness.

"And this is my room," she says showing me the through the door to the right at the top of the stairs. It's simple and neat, no posters, just her bed and two bedside tables, a desk and book shelf with her her stationary and books, and hanging chair and a sliding door with a balcony.

"You have a very nice house.. no pets?" I ask as she leads me down stairs again.

"None that are here, when I'm a little more settled I'll maybe get a dog, or start out with a cat." She says.

"We can sit in the lounge? It looks the most comfortable," I say and she nods her head in agreement.

We sit down, on the same couch but on opposite ends, she folds her legs under her and faces her body towards me and I turn my posture towards her. We look at each other for a several long seconds and a smile forms on her face before one forms on mine.