Chapter Eleven

THALIA

Chemistry is so boring when it's taught by Mr Ballard. I find myself missing being in Miss Hunters class. I catch glimpses of her every now and then in the halls between classes and each time my stomach flips and my heart stops in its tracks. But I know switching classes was the best thing to do.. now I won't see her as much and I won't have to hear her extremely attractive seductive voice. Maybe I can get over my annoying crush and she can have peace from me.. I'm making the mature decision .. aren't I??

Cade has given up with me, he, being a horny male, doesn't understand why I don't just shove her up against her desk and make out with her viscously. But he's being the loyal friend he is and keeping his word by not telling anyone about what's happened between Ava and I.

I have managed to avoid Ava for some time now, only occasionally passing by her in the hall way, and that one time she confronted me about leaving her class at debating. However, non of this stops me from thinking about her first thing in the morning and falling asleep with her as my last thought. I crave to kiss her lips again, and touch her skin.

Also, another complication has come to my attention. Miss Hunter, is going to be one of the teachers coming with on the science camp for us grade 12s. Which is in two days and lasts a whole four nights.

Keeping away from her at school is trouble enough, now I'm going to have to spend four whole days and nights with her being there constantly.

I pack my sleeping bag and all my clothes and favorite pillow. Along with a whole lot of snacks. Elsa is super excited, which is no surprise. Elsa is some how positive about everything.
Cade, Cameron, Trystan and Storm are all excited too. So of course I try to look happy, I mean, Ava made herself clear. She wants nothing to do with me. She won't try anything.

Early Monday morning Cades mom gives me a lift to school, so that I won't have to drive my own car and leave it in the parking lot. I've met Cades mom a few times before, and she seems to like me a lot.

"Have fun you guys! I'll see you Friday," she calls. We smile and wave back.

"How do you think it's gonna be between you and Miss Hunter?" He asks as we turn and head towards the bus.

"I hope not to awkward," I say, wincing.

"Hey baby," I hear Elsa say, and I turn to see her kissing Cade in the cheek.

"Hey Thay," she says hugging me. We chuck out bags in the luggage compartment. We sit on a walk out side the school with several of our other class mates and wait for the teachers and other students. Soon Mr Ballard arrived and after him Cameron and Trystan both came. Cameron looks cute in his maroon hoodie and jeans and messy bed hair, and Trystan looks adorable with his green hoodie and neat hair. But Im not attracted to them. I want Ava.. the woman who also happens to be my teacher. Storm comes too, and I am also reminded of how attractive she is, and that she also wants me. But no, my heart is strongly aiming for Miss Hunter. And then she arrives, looking sexy with her hair in a high pony, red lip stick on and sun glasses. She is wearing a leather black jacket and jeans with boots. I have to force myself to stop staring at her.

Soon everyone is lined outside the bus and the teachers are calling our names. Cade, Cameron and Trystan book us seats at the back, and I sit next to Storm and Cameron. Once the bus is full and we're ten minutes into our trip, already turning onto the highway, I get bored of the conversations. Instead my eyes wonder to Ava, sitting in the front quietly staring out the window by herself. I stare longingly at the curve of her neck, and her sharp jawline and feel myself longing to be planting kisses on her flawless skin. Suddenly her head turns and I quickly look away, cursing to myself knowing she caught me staring. I feel her gaze linger on me before she looks outside again.