Chapter Fifteen

&AUTHORS NOTE&
Hey guys, I feel bad for not updated in a while so I made this chapter a little juicy, I hope you enjoy it. Please vote and comment, it would be deeply appreciated. Thank you <3

THALIA

I've never felt more stupid. What was I thinking? Asking Ava to risk her life just to be with me? Am I mad? Yeah, mad for her.

I stop in the middle of the empty quite hall way of the school.

"Oh fuck it.." I say and turn and almost run back to Ava's Classroom. Nothing can describe the over whelming feeling that defies all rational thought. I don't even know what I'm doing, but I know I can't let this, Ava, go without a fight.

I burst through the classroom door, out of breath, and it swings closed behind me. Ava stands, shocked to see me again so soon after I just stormed out on her. She walks forward a bit before stopping, and I do too.

I can't think straight. I only see Ava, who stands two meters away now staring at me wide eyed. Then all of a sudden something in her eyes melts and I swear I can almost sense that she feels the same way I do.

"Thank god you came back," she whispers, stepping closer. We look at each other, and then she mutters something that sounds like 'oh fuck it', and then she's moving towards me and I'm moving towards her and before I know it my hands are planted firmly on either side of her neck, and she is cupping jaw with both hands. Our bodies are pressed tightly together and my lips are pressed against hers. Our heads tilt and in desperation to get closer we deepen the kiss. I can't describe it, I just want to let her know, let her know how I feel about her, how I will do anything for her. And somehow I don't think words will ever describe that.

Oh I missed her lips.. her smooth lips that fitted so perfectly with mine.. I missed her hands on me, I missed having her this close in the intimate embrace.

After a short while we pull away and I rest my forehead on hers. I open my eyes to see hers are still shut. I watch her chest rise and fall heavily and I concentrate on her deep, shaking breaths.

"I've wanted to do that for a while," she says with a small nervous laugh, and a smile flickers across my lips. Really??

She keeps quite for a moment longer before pulling away and looking at me, and I mean LOOKING at me, really looking into my eyes.

"Yes.." she says after several seconds. My heart beats faster, thumping against my rib cage.

"Yes what.." I say nervously, not wanting to misinterpret anything.

"Yes I want to try." She says more firmly, no doubt in her voice. I pull her towards me and kiss her again in response, and my whole being swells when I feel her smile against my lips.

She kisses me for several long seconds, this time its a slow, passionate kiss. Damn, she is an amazing kisser...

She draws back and looks over my shoulder at the door, and I turn to look too, wondering what she might be looking at, but it's still closed. I turn back to her only to find her scanning the windows behind her. I reach a hand up to cup her face and bring her attention to me.

"Relax, no one saw us. Everyone has gone home, and besides no one is ever outside those windows. Plus, if someone came in we would have heard the door." I say, lying about the last part. I don't know about her, but that kiss was too intense for me to notice an explosion near by, let alone the door opening.

"I know.. I'm just a little.. paranoid.. and you'd be too if you were risking this much.." she says, biting her lip and looking around again. I smile. She is risking a lot.. for me. In order to make her feel more comfortable I step back, even though all I want to do it stay as close to her as possible.