Chapter Sixteen

AVA

I'm still in shock, or maybe a better word to describe my state at present is 'overwhelmed'. To be honest I'm not at all sure what I'm doing, kissing and pursuing a relationship with a student.. I never thought this would ever happen, never in my wildest dreams did I consider this a possibility, but then I met Thalia.

I feel anxious to see her again, I really just want to be with her and, well, kiss her, without having to worry about being caught.

I smile and bite my lip and drum my fingers on the steering wheel, thinking about what happened in my class room just an hour and a half ago. I had been so surprised she had come back, but seeing her standing there I realized that it didn't matter how far I tried to stay away from her, I'd never manage to keep my distance in the end. The pull I had towards her was too strong, and the chemistry between us, wow. No words.

I see my phone flash and swipe to see the message from Thalia. I raise an eyebrow as I read her text, a sly smile forming on my face. Oh she's way to sexy..

I feel this thrill, this ecstatic feeling when I think about her, about how there's this possibility that she really might be mine, that I actually finally get to hold her and kiss her and do all the things to and with her that I've wanted to do for a while.

After several minutes I arrive at her house and park quickly, and jump out my car, slamming the door and locking it, extremely eager to see Thalia.

I look the front of Thalia's house up and down as I make my way to the front door. It is a very nice, and looks comfortably small, house, and must have cost a fortune. I reach the front door and ring the buzzer. I rock back and fourth on my heels nervously, my heart beating faster and faster as I hear her coming towards the door.

The door opens and my breath catches in my throat as it always does when I see her.. I quickly scan her, and I feel goosebumps from all over my skin, god she looks sexy.. dressed in those black adidas booty shorts that you need great legs and a perfect ass to pull off, all of which she has. She has a loose crop top on too, showing off her unbelievably flat and defined stomache.. I feel an inch in my hands to touch her, all of her.

My eyes find their way back up to hers, and I feel a shiver run down my spine when I see her doing that annoyingly sexy lip bite, she obviously noted me checking her out. Well, it's not like I was hiding it.

"Are you going to come in or are you going to stand there checking me out?" She teases, winking. I move forward, and she moves back in response. I slam the door closed on my way in and she smiles as i take a fist full of her shirt and twist it in my hand, pushing her back until she slams against a wall. I press my body against hers and she gasps.

"You can't help yourself can you?" She whispers, her gaze fogged over by lust is fixed on my mouth. We're so close that I can feel her cool minty breath brush against my lips.

"Not when you dress like this.." I whisper back, both my hands resting on her sides, traveling down them slowly, feeling her soft skin. I smirk as I feel her shiver under my touch, and her eyes drift closed, unfocused. I feel a swell of pride fill me at knowing I am the reason for this effect on her. She moves forward to kiss me, but I move my head back, tuttering.

"Oh no, not until we talk first," I whisper, and step back, leaving her panting. She opens her eyes and stares at me, catching her breath and bringing herself back into focus.

"You.. you are evil!" She exclaims, although smiling, her face red with a blush.

"Hey! You started it by that dirty text and this outfit!" I say, indicating with a wave of my hand to her body. She smiles.