Poems - 165.

Chapter 165

If there was one thing Adria was happy about was Blair's suggestion that the girls have a girl's night one Saturday in February. In the girl's dormitory of the Gryffindor tower, was ten girls, all dressed in their pyjamas as they counted the mass amount of sweets they had, whilst also dancing around the dormitory to Remus' record player that Blair had managed to steal.

"I've never had a sleepover before," Keira commented as she sat crossed legged on Marlene's bed as the girl braided her hair, a wide grin on her lips as she spoke, "it's so fun!"

"I know, right?!" Lily grinned, laughing at Adria who was singing along to the song playing through the record player, "having fun there, Ads?"

"So much fun!" she beamed, swaying terribly to the music playing as she jumped from bed to bed, "we have to do this more often!"

"I second that!" Blair exclaimed, pushing herself onto Adria's bed and joining the girl in her dancing, "although I wished Isaac could join us, he's all alone tonight!"

"What?!" Adria screeched, "see this is why it's unfair that boys can't come up here, poor Isaac!"

"I know!" Blair exclaimed, shaking her head, "I'm sure he'll be alright, but he was over exaggeratedly sulking when I wandered through the common room and he was there sighing rather loudly."

"Poor boy," Arden shook her head, giggling as she done so, "so, Thea?"

Thea lifted her head from stuffing her face on chocoballs, her baby bump getting bigger and bigger as the weeks, so much so that now it was getting much more suspicious as she walked through the hallways.

Of course, the professors had been informed about what had happened, and that she was now pregnant, and after a very lengthy conversation with Professor Flitwick, was Thea sure she had scarred the man.

"Hmm?" she asked, although her voice muffled with the amount of chocoballs she had stuffed in her mouth.

"How is pregnant life?" Arden giggled, her legs crossed.

"Mental," she finally was able to answer, sighing, "I mean Peter waits on me hand and foot, merlin, he doesn't take a break, bless him, but I suppose the morning sickness, the back ache, the everywhere ache, the mood swings, the emotions, it kind of makes up for it, he keeps saying that, he's more than happy to wait on me, I swear he loves it!"

"Probably does, the sweetheart," Adria chuckled, falling onto the bed beside Arden, "I don't think I'd be able to care for a child, I mean I can barely care for myself, but merlin am I excited for you to give birth, it'll be the most spoiled child!"

"Oh, I know!" Thea nodded, running a hand through her hair, "I'm scared, I have to admit, but I think with Peter and my family, and his mum, we'll be alright, not to mention we have you all, and everyone else and the baby has the greatest god parents."

"Oh yes, definitely," Adria nodded furiously, "it's all they talk about, it's adorable!"

"No one knows I'm pregnant," Thea spoke suddenly, "I mean a few people have their suspicions, but mostly everyone just thinks I've gained weight."

"Well do you want people to know?" asked Adria, her head titled.

"Well I'm not ashamed of myself, but I'd rather not have the close-minded idiots shaking their heads at me with every chance they get," Thea rolled her eyes, "I love my baby already, and although I'm scared, I will never not love it, and Peter does too, and that's all that matters."

"Yes!" Blair cheered, throwing her arms around a laughing Thea who couldn't help but hug her back.

"So, Keira," Marlene grinned as she styled her hair, "has any boys- or girls, caught your attention?"