Poems - 20.

Chapter 20

"Sirius," Adria whispered through the quiet, she sat cross legged on the other side of the sofa bed, her excitement getting the best of her as her shaking of Sirius became rougher, "Sirius!"

"Wha-" he groaned, rolling over slightly to see the girl towering over him, "what is it, Adria?" he whispered hoarsely, rubbing his eyes and letting a yawn escape his lips.

"It's Christmas!" she exclaimed, jumping up and over to her bed where she pulled on her slippers, it was still pitch black outside and Sirius almost groaned when he read the clock next to Adria's bed which said four am.

"Do you get up at this time every year?" Sirius asked as he sat up, running a hand through his messy hair that fell in front of his face.

"Of course I do!" Adria nodded, grabbing the house coat that hooked to the back of her door and wrapping it around herself to shield her bare legs from the cold, "The sooner I get up the sooner I get presents, now come on!" she grinned, pulling Sirius arm so he would follow her.

"It's bloody freezing, Adria," Sirius groaned, feeling the cold of Adria's room sweep through him, Adria rushed to her bed quickly and pulled the fuzzy blanket off of It before throwing it over Sirius' shoulders, "okay, let's go!"

Instead of entering Alfie's room just next to hers like she would usually do, she instead banged loudly on his door before rushing into Benji's room whilst Sirius stood at the door frame, "Benji wake up!" she shouted, throwing herself onto his bed, ultimately waking him up.

"What did I tell you about waking me up so early?" Benji groaned, rubbing his eyes as he let out a yawn.

"It's Christmas!" she shrieked, rushing past Sirius and next door to Alina's room, "Alina, it's Christmas, wake up!" Sirius heard loudly from the hallway.

"I heard it was Christmas?" Sirius heard behind him, turning to see Alfie walking tiredly out of his room.

"As far as I know," Sirius joked, still not overly fond of the sixteen-year-old, seeing as he called him a freak, technically.

"I'm so tired," Alina moaned as she stumbled out of her room, Adria had taken it upon herself to barge into her parent's room, whilst her siblings waited in the hall.

"She does this every year?" Sirius asked Benji who leaned against the other side of the door frame, rubbing his eyes and yawning occasionally.

"Every. Single. Year." He huffed, "she's bloody obsessed with Christmas."

"C'mon dad!" Adria huffed, pulling on Douglas' hand as she entered the hallway, she was pulling him with as much force as she could, whilst Judy trailed behind them with her eyes drooping.

"Every year we tell her not to get us up early," Benji muttered, "but every year she doesn't listen." Sirius chuckled, he had brightened up drastically and it was highly amusing seeing Adria's family so opposed to her Christmas obsession.

"Come on!" Adria said, gesturing for Sirius to follow her, and sprinted down the stairs when Sirius moved to follow.

"She wonders why she had no friends," Alfie scoffed whilst Sirius frowned.

"I actually think it's funny," Sirius said to him before walking down the stairs, followed by a smirking Benji.

Sirius was in shock when he entered the living room of Adria's home, Adria was sitting on the floor wide eyed at the large amounts of presents littering the living room, and Alina went to join her with a squeal. The Christmas tree that sat at the window was basically non-existent with the large amount of presents blocking half of it, raging from different sizes and colours of wrapping paper.