Poems - 55.

Chapter 55

Sirius had never seen an angel before, and quite frankly he never really thought anything so close to perfection existed before, but then she came into his life. She switched his view, she made him see differently, she made him realise that perfection existed in his eyes because she was the perfection that he could see.

She looked as though she was floating as she descended the stairs behind Dorcas, with her eyes trained on him and his on hers. But his eyes couldn't help themselves as they raked her whole body, from her hair clipped up beautifully, down to the bottom of her dress that floated effortlessly around her on the floor.

Her smile was wide, and her eyes crinkled with delight as she laughed at something Dorcas said, but then Dorcas moved to greet Remus with a smile and she was left alone, in front of him, and he swore she was glowing as her hands clasped together and the glint of shininess that emitted off of the necklace he gave her caught his eyes.

She was always so beautiful to him, always without a fail she was able to leave him breathless, but never had he seen her likes this before. She was dressed head to toe in beauty that didn't match her own, with the dress that fit her perfectly and flowed in the small draft of the Gryffindor common room.

He could hear the faint sound of his friends in the background, and all of them complimented her as well as the other girls, but he was unable to speak, he could feel all of the words he wanted to say to her, all of the compliments he wanted to shower her in at the back of his throat, but he was physically unable to speak.

She had rendered him speechless.

She let a giggle leave her lips at the sight of him, his mouth parted slightly, his eyes widening as he stared at her, but he was frozen in place as he took her in. She was his angel, she was everything to him, she was all he had every wanted, and here she stood in front of him, perfectly imperfect in the best possible way, his breath had caught in his throat.

Adria Belle Hopkins, the girl that stood in front of him, the girl who was moving towards him with the soft smile adorned on her lips, he was in awe of her beauty, he felt as though he was completely underdressed beside her, but he would take underdressed for any chance he had to hold her in his arms.

"Sirius, mate, are you going to compliment your girlfriend or am I going to need to do it for you?" James asked, nudging Sirius who stumbled slightly. He turned to James completely dazed, and then back to Adria who was laughing slightly at James' comment.

"I think his look said it all," Marlene commented, giggling slightly whilst Adria rolled her eyes.

"Oh shush," Adria laughed, reaching for Sirius' hands and pulling him much closer to her, "it's adorable."

"Y-you, you oh wow-" he cut himself off, shaking his head and letting go of Adria's hand to run it over his face, just say something he thought, taking a deep breath, "you look absolutely, completely, positively, extremely, breathtakingly beautiful."

Adria could feel her cheeks heating up as her friends watched them, "so do you," she grinned, letting her arms hang around his neck loosely as she pushed herself onto her tiptoes to reach him, "you're still adorable."

"What? No," Sirius shook his head, a light laugh escaping his lips, "I'm manly, and strong and hot, I'm not-"

"Adorable," Adria kissed his nose, "you're absolutely adorable."

"Does anyone else feel rather sick?" James asked, earning an eyeroll from Lily who punched him in the arm, scowling slightly as she pulled Mary and Marlene along.

"And you wonder why she doesn't like you," Adria sighed, patting James shoulder who merely just scowled in her direction.

"You look great, Ads," he nodded, taking her hand and twirling her as she laughed.