32| Runaway From Home

(A/N: Some songs to listen to while reading this chapter. Sorry for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger last time... XD may or may not have accidentally did that and not noticed until someone commented about it. XP oops. Sorry, anyways. Enjoy the chapter! -Koma)

___________________________

Cadell's POV

They caught me, they captured me. They want to kill me... They'll do it too... if Rayne has no more use for me. I'm scared, I'm so scared... I'm trapped... three against one, who's tied up and helpless...

"What do you want us to do about him?" Hades asked, his strong grip still holding me still in place as his twin Azee stood there beside Rayne, looking like the perfect bodyguard. Rayne's red eyes flickered to Azee for a moment before coming back to look at me, his eyes turning dark when they stared into mine.

"Keep him still. Though try NOT to injure him? Even though my baby will heal... I don't want YOUR ugly fingerprints all over him..." Rayne sneered, wrinkling his nose slightly as his eyes flickered up to Hades, who loosened his grip a little on my arms.

I inwardly gagged at Rayne's words, forcing my own words from my mouth. The vibrations of my vocal cords made my throat ache with each forced word. "I'm not your 'baby.'" I said, clenching my teeth together as I almost spat my words like acid towards him. Rayne glanced at me, a smile lifting onto his face as he looked at me, his eyes showing no kind of affect with what I said.

Now I could see why I liked him. I was alone, I went to him and his group, I was accepted. I fell in love with him, he was strong, unaffected from the world crumbling all around him us, he was always serious, never wanted to play around and mess with things. He always acted like he had a job to do, but I didn't stick around long enough to figure out what it was.

"Well, sweetheart. Let me rephrase my words for you. Even though my delicious sexy attractive boyfriend can heal, I don't want Hades's disgusting fingerprints on you." He then ended it off with a tiny faint smile, tilting his head slightly and bringing his two fingers up to his face, tapping them gently against his jaw as he thought. "Was that better, Hun?"

"I'm not your boyfriend, and stop calling me 'hun' and 'sweetheart' and 'SEXY'! And... 'delicious.'" I shuddered with the last 'compliment.' He words that came from his mouth made me fearful, wanting to squirm away and hide from him. The fact that he came all this way just to come and get me, it was horrifying.

He rolled his eyes, moving close to rub his fingers gently underneath my chin, a soft smile resting on his face. "Damien will come after me... he'll know I'm missing!" I shouted right into his face, but he didn't flinch, he didn't even blink.

"Yes he will, love. But not until AFTER, I mean, we aren't going to leave you here in this ratted out place. You've been here long enough, of course." Rayne said softly, picking me up bridal style and holding me securely in his arms. I tried to squirm and struggle, but he overpowered me by a large amount, like he always did.

Rayne was the leader of course, so he had to be strong. He never cried, never shouted, never attacked unless necessary. He never made any type of rash movements, he always just seemed so perfect. And that's why I fell for him.

"Come, love." He said. Azee and Hades opened a door for us, but before he took almost two steps, he stopped. His eyes flickered down to me for a moment, but our eyes never connected. He was staring at something on my neck, that's when I remembered the bright red collar strapped tightly around my neck.

He looked distracted for a few moments. "Oh, amore... Why would they make you wear that hideous thing on your gorgeous neck? You can't possibly go outside looking like-" I cut him off, quickly moving my leg to knee him right in the jaw. He hissed in pain and dropped me, his jaw already starting to heal from the pain.

I took the opportunity to run for it, only catching the last few words as I made my way out the door we entered. "Boss do you want us to-"

"No, he won't last long..." I heard Rayne's voice reply, calm and collected as if everything that just happened, never even happened in the first place.

And he was right. I didn't last long, I tired out quickly, having to slump my body against the wall before slipping to my knees. It was always Rayne's effect, the scary dark vampire that was chasing me, slowly hunting me down through these halls as I try to play hide and go seek.

I suddenly felt a sharp object connecting with my side, it was so rough that it shoved me onto the ground. I looked up, seeing that it was Rayne who had kicked me hard in the side with his spiked boots. Staring up into his eyes, I couldn't see him anymore. I saw a Rayne looking back into my eyes, but not a Rayne I knew and once loved, one that I haven't met before. And he was scaring me.

"What the fuck was THAT?" He shouted, fists clenching at his sides as he stepped forward, keeping his perfect and straight polite figure as he stared down at me with disgust and dark swirling anger. "I put up with so much bullshit, all the time. And I've come ALL this way for YOU, to take you back to MY home, and this. Is what I GET??" He kicked me again, softer this time but enough to get me to yelp and squirm back against the wall.

"Unfortunate. You're lucky I still have SOME patience left. So stop struggling!" He growled, picking me up again in his arms. Tears welled up in my eyes as I struggled and cried, but he wouldn't budge. His emotions seemed all glued and stuck on anger and disgust. He looked so angry, so annoyed. Why would I ever try to do this to myself...?

He slowly walked back to the room I ran from, my body still struggling against his strong grip. He refused to let me leave, he refused to let me go! I didn't want to go with him! I liked it here! Damien! Please help me!

I then heard gunshots raining down the hallway towards us, one skimming my cheek just barely and one going through Rayne's shoulder. He cried out in pain but remained to hold me, it wasn't enough for him to let me go, he was still holding on!

Looking down the hall to see where the bullets came from, I saw two people. Adam- Damien's boss, and Damien himself, gun still pointed up at the Rayne. He then took off, running with his vampire speed and I closed my eyes, not liking not being able to touch the ground as Rayne ran. Please Damien... please don't let him take me away... I'm scared...

"I'll go back, sweetheart. And I'll get rid of the problem." I raised my eyebrow at him, looking up at his face. He wasn't looking at me, in fact, he was looking forwards so he wouldn't crash into anything, his red eyes quickly flickering all around.

"Problem?" I asked. He nodded in reply.

"The one you call, 'Damien,' right?"

And just like that, my heart froze.

He's going to kill him.