21| Just a Taste

Cadell's POV

"Damien, wake up." I whispered, poking his cheek gently. He didn't move, must still be deep in sleep. I thought for a moment before shifting upwards a little so I was closer to my face. My creepy side is kicking in again...

I leaned down slightly, using my fingers to gently move Damien's head to the side. He still didn't stir or wake up, that's when I realized I needed to try just a little harder. I kept my right fingers against his chin, right under his jawbone and keeping him facing towards the left side of the room.

My other hand slid up to rest against his shoulder than was slightly exposed due to his shirt being pulled down slightly. It looked like a long shirt. I felt a tiny grin spread across my lips as I pressed my cold tongue against the heated flesh of his neck.

His taste was delicious. It was intoxicating just to feel his skin, the taste reminded me of lavender, possibly even those pink trees you see right at the end of spring going into summer, the soft feeling and taste of sweetness like honey and sugar, all mixed together in the most wonderful way.

Gently lapping up his taste, I felt my fangs protrude from my mouth. It was a natural reaction, just like it's a natural reaction for a human to cry when hurt and feeling agony. I smiled as my fangs gently dragged across his flesh, not harshly, just very lightly. I wouldn't dare try anything, I'm slowly building Damien's trust, I don't want-

I don't want... ..

I don't want... ..

. . . . .

I want... ..

To eat...

Just... one... taste...

Right as I went to bite down, a hand moved across my cheek, gently shoving me off the bed. I fell onto the ground, landing with a small thud as I quickly shot up, staring at the now awake Damien who had a dark look in his eyes.

"What the hell are you doing, idiot?" Damien's voice made me shiver slightly as I licked one of my fangs. I was so hungry, I just wanted something to eat... I only replied with a tiny shrug and he sighed, reaching up to feel his neck with his hand. I held his breath when I heard the slight stickiness of my saliva being touched by his fingers.

His nose wrinkled as he slowly pulled his hand away, wiping it on the blanket that still rested halfway on him. I felt blush flare across my cheeks as he shot me a light glare. Oops... My mistake...

"Don't. Bite me." He warned. I felt almost paralyzed as I nodded, a stupid grin on my face as I crawled back onto the bed with him, gently laying my head on his lap as he sat up. He groaned and rubbed one of his eyes before brushing a stray piece of hair out of his eyes. I blinked, staring up at him.

"Gross."

I giggled and covered my mouth with my hand as he looked down at me, a tiny faint smile was laying on his lips. His smile made my own bright smile spread across my face. "Damien?" I asked, my eyes practically stars as I eagerly waited for his reply.

"Mhm?" He replied.

"Date me~" I giggled, finally opening my eyes. His dark blue and purple eyes were staring into my red ones, eyes slightly wide in surprise and obvious shock. I smiled wider. "Just break up already with miss bitch and date me!"

A small low growl came from Damien as he leaned down, our faces only inches apart from each other as he narrowed his eyes and spoke in an intimidating dark tone. "She isn't a bitch... and if you try something again, I won't hesitate." He suddenly pulled up a small knife, it's blade glistening slightly in the light.

I gulped as I nervously eyed the weapon. Where was he hiding that? After he saw my nervousness he slipped the small knife into a small holder attached to his bed. Clever boy. He relaxed after a moment. Where did my cute little Damien go? Why does he look so annoyed right now? Well, Whatever trust was there before, it's obviously gone now, or at least there's not much left of it.

I gently nuzzled his lap as he gently pushed me up. I nuzzled into his arm and to my surprise, he grabbed me and dragged me to his chest, my back pressing against his clothed chest. I felt my cheeks burn as his teeth gently scraped my neck, which made my face go dark red.

"Maybe I should just bite you, see how you like it~" He intimidated yet in a joking, lovable tone. I wanted to squeeze him, he was so fricken cute! I heard my stomach growl again and both of our eyes met at my aching tummy.

"Let's get you something to eat..."

___________________________

Damien and I had snuck into the kitchen early that morning. He reached into the fridge and pulled out a bunch of things, right before tossing me a small bag full of red liquid. I looked down at it, it was definitely blood, no doubt about that. I could smell it, my hunger only increasing as my fangs once again protruded from my mouth.

"Those are for emergencies only, don't expect to get another one for a while." Damien said as he started to cook something on the stove, I could only assume it was pancakes? I didn't complain about not getting one of these for a while though, at least I could eat ONE thing I like.

Before I could even register what had happened, my fangs were already poked through the small bag, my tongue already moving and lapping up the blood that filled my mouth. The blood wasn't the greatest, a little salty and bland at the least, but I still enjoyed as much as I could.

Too bad it isn't your blood in my mouth, Damien. But at least I got to try a little taste~

And you taste delicious~