5| Blood

Cadell's POV

Ugh, they caught me. What do they want from me? Questions? Answers? Plans? I don't know what...

Humans are so strange in so many ways... it's very amusing to see them running around protecting the ones they love. Ugh... 'love' is disgusting...

I closed my eyes, laying down in my small cramped cage. That Damien boy, so interesting and yet so confusing at the same time. He's... cute.

I heard footsteps echoing down the stairway, getting closer and louder with each and every step. I got on my hands and knees and defensively backed up to the far side of the cage, feeling the cold metal bars against the fabric of my shirt on my back.

If I could even call it a shirt anymore... with all the stuff I've been through, my long sleeved bright magenta shirt had been torn into pieces, slowly turning into barely a tank top. It barely covered my chest anymore but luckily I still had my pants and shoes, I couldn't care less about my shirt.

The door opened and that same human female stepped through the door, I didn't like her. They all think I'm scared of them, yet at the same time they think I'm just a heartless being. I know they fear me... I can feel it when they get close to me...

Humans and vampires are more alike than they think...Both of our kinds are mysterious to the other species...

The female wrinkled her nose at me, writing down things on her check list. Stupid bitch... what did you do with Damien...

"Hello there, vampire," she greeted with fake joy, I relaxed and rolled my eyes, laying on my stomach on the cold floor of my cage. She gritted her teeth, just like the idiot she was, humans are just idiots. They never change.

"Would you mind exchanging some information with me? Obviously you don't have a choice but you do have two options: the easy way, or the hard way," she continued. I rolled my eyes again, snapping my teeth together at her, she kept her distance about three or more feet back.

Oh wow... I'm sooo scared... "Damien, I want Damien!" I cried out, tears filling my eyes as I gripped the bars of my cage. From my grip on the bars, the cage creaked loudly which must've alarmed the female a lot, even if she remained blank and emotionless on the outside.

Clever girl~

"Why? What were you doing to him while he was down here?" She asked, I sighed. Did everyone here think I'm guilty for murder? Silly humans~

"Nothing, nothing at all human~ though I may have found someone I like more to give the information VEP requires to... Damien is prettier than you are~" I explained. She wrinkled her nose again as she reached into her pocket, pulling out a small device. Curiously, I watched as she approached me with it.

The small black device had a silver design against the black, it was in the shape of a type of small gun. What is that? It seems like-

That one moment she jabbed it into my throat, a sharp jolt of electricity left my body spasming on the floor. Pained cries tore through my throat as I squeezed my eyes shut. On instinct, I opened my mouth and ripped into something fleshy.

Finally when the pain started to cease just the tiniest bit, I forced open my eyes. I tasted blood in my mouth, red stained my fangs. Looking at where the girl was, she was on the ground, bleeding out from her throat.

How unfortunate...

She choked on her blood, it poured out from her throat no matter how much she desperately tried to stop the bleeding.

Now seems about right...

I shifted, gripping the bars on either side of me, easily squeezing through them. My body was fairly skinny, plus they must've miscalculated how wide the bars on the cage are.

Straightening and stretching, I stood over her. Her eyes still trying to hide her emotion as she stared up at me. I spat to the side, wiping off my mouth. "Your blood tastes disgusting. Like gasoline mixed with bleach, YUCK," I commented as I watched her body go cold.

She wouldn't turn into a vampire, I wouldn't do that to a disgusting soul like hers. I want to save that for Damien... Oh that boy makes me feel so tingly and warm inside whenever he's close~ Whenever I hear him I feel like it's our wedding! And that he's holding my hand while he carries me down the isle. Mhm~ And the joy that it brings me when I imagine him fucking me one day, slamming into my body as he-

I was getting ahead of myself like I always did. I hadn't realized it, but my face was bright pink. Oops... too many dirty thoughts... I giggled, how cute I am! I mean, with that hunk of meat, who else would get wet or hard?

Definitely me~ That's for sure~

Humming, I walked around the room, waiting for my precious Damien to come back down and check on cute little me. Cadell~ Cadell! Such a cute little name for yours truly~

Groaning after a while, I climbed on top of a large cage, and fell asleep. Maybe master will come down faster if I rest first...