Melissa and Riker- MellyBellyR5 sick

"Baby.'' I coughed into the phone, cringing at myself. "I don't think I can make our date tonight." "Quite alright darling. Are you alright?" His voice showed his concern for me and I chuckled, turning that into a cough. "I'll be fi-'' A fit of coughs escaped my chapped lips while his awaited response was now hearable. "I'm on my way." He hung up the phone and I sighed, letting it drop down to my side. He is so caring. I let my eyes close tightly, letting sleep overcome me.

I felt soft, warm fingers caress my cheek gently, startling me half to death. "Shh. Mel. its just me." I sighed out, relief filing throughout my body. He lifted up the covers of my bed and slid his slender frame right in next to me. The heat of his body radiated off his body and onto mine. His arms gently laced throughout my hair and I smiled slightly before breaking off into the cough filled rampage. His arms patted my back and he kissed my forehead. "Relax, Mel-bell. I'm here." I smiled lightly, the coughs lightening up now as I pulled my head into his neck. Oh so caring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it @MellyBellyR5

-Cici Xx